Convention note

No, you're out of touch with reality, canuck.

Having a secure border is being out of touch?

Do you think if you tried to sneak into my cold country that Canada would just tell you to show up for a court date in three years?

America attracts the best and brightest, why would you devalue your own nations citizenship and standards?

How in the Hell do you think the US was founded, by range
You're the delusional one if you dare to compare the illegal immigration numbers from the last 3 years vs Trumps term.

It is going to cost the Dems up and down the ticket. Wait and see.

I've visited America many times. Legally of course. Was respectful to the border guards even when I was given secondary search thanks to the dishonest S.I.C in Canada. I've never so much as jay walked in America. I am a guest and I respect your laws.

They dismiss your laws, attack your cops and give media the finger. Attacking a cop! I mean, this is beyond the pale.

America is a great country, you accept LEGAL immigrants. You don't just take murderers ffs.
ls of the Lord, and even they have bad habits.

Do you think if you tried to sneak into my cold country that Canada would just tell you to show up for a court date in three years?

America attracts the best and brightest, why would you devalue your own nations citizenship and standards?
You should of heard how they hated my ancestors that moved here from Germany and Ireland.

It might come down to just one issue: illegal immigration. He proved that he was able to protect the U.S from these invasions.

That is a promise he can keep and he will keep. If he doesn't, kiss America goodbye along with Europe and the rest of the West.

China promotes this as they NEED America to fail. I guarantee you that you will at this rate. No country on earth has unlimited resources.
That chart he put up was amazing. It shows how Trump has it locked down, and as soon as Biden took over, the numbers skyrocketed. IT is obvious that Biden INTENTIONALLY worked to import semi-literate, unskilled, and often criminal foreigners illegally, and weaken our country.

You should of heard how they hated my ancestors that moved here from Germany and Ireland.
Did they move to America legally?

My ancestors were essentially slaves of the British. That's history now. I also live in a near caste system in Ontario, so sometimes the pain of the past is enduring.

Regardless, there is a vast difference between legal and illegal immigration. I love humanity but a nation has to have laws and decide the character of those who enter your country.

He didn't keep hardly any of the promises last time.

Wall not completed (only did 45 miles).
No infrastructure bill
He ended no wars or deployments although he did sign an agreement with a terrorist organization--the taliban--surrendering in Afghanistan
Obamacare was not replaced
He spent $8T in new debt.

Patriotism? He incited an insurrection.

Dude...you're embarrassing yourself.

You think THIS is embarrassing? Wait for the DNC

You're the delusional one if you dare to compare the illegal immigration numbers from the last 3 years vs Trumps term.
Did I make such a comparison?
It is going to cost the Dems up and down the ticket. Wait and see.
Maybe.
I've visited America many times. Legally of course. Was respectful to the border guards even when I was given secondary search thanks to the dishonest S.I.C in Canada. I've never so much as jay walked in America. I am a guest and I respect your laws.
Good for you. Not sure what that has to do with anything.
They dismiss your laws, attack your cops and give media the finger.
Much like the 1/6 insurrectionists, Steve Bannon and all of the other felons that your blob hired. True?
Attacking a cop! I mean, this is beyond the pale.
Yeah, 140 cops were injured during Trump's insurrection. Many injured by the folks he told to "stand by" 2 months prior.
America is a great country, you accept LEGAL immigrants. You don't just take murderers ffs.
?

You fell for the rapists and murderers spew. Out of touch is you.

Did they move to America legally?

My ancestors were essentially slaves of the British. That's history now. I also live in a near caste system in Ontario, so sometimes the pain of the past is enduring.

Regardless, there is a vast difference between legal and illegal immigration. I love humanity but a nation has to have laws and decide the character of those who enter your country.
You can't expect the economy to grow with white people not having sex and creating babies.

The old saying "the harder I work the luckier I get" may be applicable. Sometimes a mans efforts just ensures his success, ensures his survival. The guy is a cat he has so many lives.

He even surprised me as I thought he was going to be finished. I figured Biden would be wise enough to continue common sense policies, even as I suspected the U.S would be weaker on the world stage. Instead, the GOP backstabbed him (some of them) and they continued to target him, keeping him in the news, making him a martyr. I still didnt like his chances.

Then Biden allowed the two worst policies that ensured Trumps rise: an open border and the I.R.A. Americans realized "we need a fighter back on top". As long as he didn't back down to the abusers it ensured that he would be desperately welcomed back even if unpopular with some. Even those who didn't like him realized that the Establishment was not doing a good job.

Like Obama and Bush before that gave Trump a path, the efforts of some to destroy Trump only gave him more coverage and generated his fighter instinct.

When you back a honeybadger into a corner, what did they think the response would be?

He couldn't possibly keep all of his promises this time, but he will drive business and patriotism. The patriotism and unity is key to America and the West.
Go easy on the rim job, fella. :itsok:

But the truth is legal citizens make up the record numbers. Quit being such a fool.

Can you give me an estimation of the number of ILLEGAL citizens who have entered the U.S in the last 3.5 years alone?

If you provide an official source I will accept it.

While discussing the moments surrounding the attempted assassination, a moved President Trump noted that he shouldn’t be “here” — implying that by rights he easily could have been dead — and the crowd almost instantly reeled largel in unison:

YES, YOU SHOULD!
Is this thing still going? I hadn't noticed.

Yes, it only takes a few. That's the problem with illegal immigration when it is in record numbers.
Imagine if only 1% are rapists and murderers. Considering that he let in 11 million illegals, that means we have 100,000 more monsters walking around than we did a year ago. That’s 2,000 more rapists and murderers in EACH state in America.

And what about all the Islamic terrorists who now walk among us?

Forum List

Back