Convention note

You fell for the rapists and murderers spew. Out of touch is you.
You're in denial of reality.

It's been confirmed that Hernandez is a "homeboy" from MS-13 in El Salvador. In order to gain "homeboy" status an MS-13 member must murder a minimum of 5 people before they turn 16 years old.

Biden is literally importing serial killers.

He didn't keep hardly any of the promises last time.

Wall not completed (only did 45 miles).
No infrastructure bill
He ended no wars or deployments although he did sign an agreement with a terrorist organization--the taliban--surrendering in Afghanistan
Obamacare was not replaced
He spent $8T in new debt.

Patriotism? He incited an insurrection.

Dude...you're embarrassing yourself.

lol you gimps are losing; get over it. Flee the Death Squids while you still can! Try Sudan or Somalia, where you blend in!

You are mistaken
I am not.
we saw his policies pre-covid.
They were shit.
The problem is that ANY policy is better than an open border policy, massive inflation due to spending (which I warned of on here when the IRA was signed) and policies that lead to multiple wars around the globe with a third likely to follow in Taiwan.
The US doesn't have an open border, you clueless Canuck. We have an incomplete wall on our southern border, and it's been there my whole life thanks to our useless democratic and republican tribes throwing money at it year after year and failing. :rolleyes: We still have Border Patrol, so don't you worry your square head (South Park reference, couldn't resist :auiqs.jpg:) about enforcement. It's still there.

Because more than half of our illegals come through our airports, on overstayed visas, not border crossings, kinda like exactly what happens in Canada too. :rolleyes:

But we won't talk about this, because the populism of Cult45 demands a political sacrifice.

Forum List

Back