I Got Your Cackles!

That you are a racist little worm promoting racism in a public forum
How do you what I look like? Huh idiot? How the fuck do you know? All I left here is text, nobody would know what you look like if you weren't dumb enough to make it the subject of every post in every thread you make.
Just how do you know what color I am?

Trump supporters better pray that Kamala does win and come out on top with the nomination.

:lol:

Yet you've called whitey every name in the book here IM2

~S~
I have not called every whitey anything. All whites here aren't racists. It is the racists who are white who have been called things in response to all the things they have called me. So you can quit the white victimhood shit right now, because my issue is with white racists, so stop trying to conflate this by making claims about it being against al white people. You don't get call me a fucking victim and not get something said back to you. Nor are you going to get to spew the rest of the racist bullshit I've seen from those like you here either. That's the way it is in 2024, so you can stop living in the past because blacks don't have to just suck it up and take your racism today.

This is a serious woman. But she also has a personality. So you guys can talk crazy about her laughing, but you best fear the propsect of either of your candidates facing her in a debate. I got your cackles...

LOL

1721341945292.png

I have not called every whitey anything. All whites here aren't racists. It is the racists who are white who have been called things in response to all the things they have called me. So you can quit the white victimhood shit right now, because my issue is with white racists, so stop trying to conflate this by making claims about it being against al white people. You don't get call me a fucking victim and not get something said back to you. Nor are you going to get to spew the rest of the racist bullshit I've seen from those like you here either. That's the way it is in 2024, so you can stop living in the past because blacks don't have to just suck it up and take your racism today.
now your just being pathetic IM2

~S~

Forum List

Back