President Trump RNC Speech Thread

This was a speech where Trump rambled and talked crazy. If Biden had given this speech all of you would be taking about his senility.

Last edited:
That was one of the best speeches. MSM is freaking out trying their best to spin TRUMP's speech. This speech was about as unifying as one could expect considering how heated politics have become. MSM is trying to down play the positive message of unity because they know democrats entire campaign platform regardless of who is one the ticket is "Orange Man Bad". They know their is no way ANY democrat could give a campaign speech without using TRUMP or MAGA 20 times.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
That was one of the best speeches. MSM is freaking out trying their best to spin TRUMP's speech. This speech was about as unifying as one could expect considering how heated politics have become. MSM is trying to down play the positive message of unity because they know democrats entire campaign platform regardless of who is one the ticket is "Orange Man Bad". They know their is no way ANY democrat could give a campaign speech without using TRUMP or MAGA 20 times.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Since Trump is running amd his slogan is MAGA you are a dumb ass if you don't emphasize these things. Just as I predicted, Trump stood up there like Captain Queeg and talked nonsense. But you cult worshippers believe you heard one of the greatest speeches in history.

Best indication is MSDNC talking head loons are losing their shit. Loving it.

Biden can't talk for more than 20 minutes with a teleprompter.
Neither can Trump. At every rally he uses a teleprompter. Tonight he used a teleprompter. And when he goes off script, he starts spewing lunacy.

4 days of crazy.
1721364046327.png

The MSM going into hysterics over TRUMP's speech is going to backfire once again. You would think after getting exposed covering for Biden's mental decline they would tone down the spin. But I get it they mad because the democrats have no leader going into their convention a few weeks from now.
I wonder if they realize spazzing out over TRUMP's speech will only make Biden think he has a chance... :auiqs.jpg:

The MSM going into hysterics over TRUMP's speech is going to backfire once again. You would think after getting exposed covering for Biden's mental decline they would tone down the spin. But I get it they mad because the democrats have no leader going into their convention a few weeks from now.
I wonder if they realize spazzing out over TRUMP's speech will only make Biden think he has a chance... :auiqs.jpg:
Hopefully he and his family are watching MSNBC's coverage.

MSNBC host whining about the firefighter uniform calling it a prop and claiming they spelled the mans name wrong. The uniform jacket was sent from the wife, so I guess MSNBC is saying the mans wife doesn't know how to spell her husbands name which she shares...WTF These people are pathetic.

Forum List

Back