61% of Americans believe Biden's violent rhetoric led to assassination attempt on Trump.

Should be higher. Heck, even 41% of Democrats believe Biden is responsible.

The only people who need to tone down their violent rhetoric is Biden and the Democrats. They have already managed to get someone killed.

DATA: Overwhelming Number of Voters Say Biden’s Rhetoric Responsible For Attempt Assassination on Trump.

A new survey shows an overwhelming number of voters say that Joe Biden and the Democrats’ rhetoric is responsible for the attempted assassination of former President Donald J. Trump in Butler, Pennslyvania, on Saturday. According to Rassmussen Reports, 61 percent of Likely Voters believe that the Biden campaign framing Trump as “an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs” directly led to the shooting.
Even among Democrats, a near-majority believe the Biden campaign’s use of extreme rhetoric attacking Trump led to the assassination attempt. According to the data, 46 percent of registered Democrats say the Biden campaign’s attacks inspired the shooting.

Hilarious

The only acts that led to the assassination attempt were taken by the FBI and secret service. That's why they are refusing to answer any questions.

I believe Trump said that the Democrats are the "Enemy of the people" a few times over. That includes Biden!
I wonder how he will even get black voters this November when he seems to continue to diss them.
I believe he said the press are the enemy of the people, and with that, I agree

I believe he said the press are the enemy of the people, and with that, I agree
Which is a LOT worse than what Biden said: that people who support Trump are traitors to America (a threat to democracy was the phrase).

/s

Should be higher. Heck, even 41% of Democrats believe Biden is responsible.

The only people who need to tone down their violent rhetoric is Biden and the Democrats. They have already managed to get someone killed.

DATA: Overwhelming Number of Voters Say Biden’s Rhetoric Responsible For Attempt Assassination on Trump.

A new survey shows an overwhelming number of voters say that Joe Biden and the Democrats’ rhetoric is responsible for the attempted assassination of former President Donald J. Trump in Butler, Pennslyvania, on Saturday. According to Rassmussen Reports, 61 percent of Likely Voters believe that the Biden campaign framing Trump as “an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs” directly led to the shooting.
Even among Democrats, a near-majority believe the Biden campaign’s use of extreme rhetoric attacking Trump led to the assassination attempt. According to the data, 46 percent of registered Democrats say the Biden campaign’s attacks inspired the shooting.

Accurately stating the facts, that a Fascist like convicted felon Trump is a threat to democracy, is not violent rhetoric.

Accurately stating the facts, that a Fascist like convicted felon Trump is a threat to democracy, is not violent rhetoric.
OMG. Does this poster really BELIEVE the hateful and false rhetoric thst he insists on continuing to spread, even though that lie almost cost Trump his life? Or is hoping for a second attempt, and THAT is why he’s lying?

OMG. Does this poster really BELIEVE the hateful and false rhetoric thst he insists on continuing to spread, even though that lie almost cost Trump his life? Or is hoping for a second attempt, and THAT is why he’s lying?
That "lie" almost cost Trump his life?
Prove it.
Prove that that true statement specifically is what motivated that 20 year old shooter.
Otherwise shut the fuck up with your hysterical, melodramatic, cult propaganda.

Prove it.
Prove that that true statement specifically is what motivated that 20 year old shooter.
"...Time to put Trump in the bullseye." Joe Biden July 8, 2024 Five days prior to the attempt assassination of Donald Trump on July 13, 2024

The Democrats and their allies have been exceptionally violent as they tried to dehumanize Trump to their mindless followers.

Democrats / Leftists in their own actions and words
  • Kathy Griffin with Trump’s bloody head
  • Snoop Dog shoots Trump in video
  • When was the last time an actor assassinated a president? – Johnny Depp
  • I would beat the hell out of Trump if in high school – Joe Biden
  • We’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye. – Joe Biden less than a week before the assassination attempt
  • They’re not going to be able to go to a restaurant, they’re not going to be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store, the people are going to turn on them, they're going to protest, they’re going to absolutely harass them. – Maxine Waters
  • I threaten Trump supporters all the time – Maxine Waters
  • I will go and take Trump out tonight – Maxine Waters
  • It’s our patriotic duty to eliminate an existential threat to the nation. – Ajama Baraka
  • We should fight Trump in the streets – Congressman Joaquin Castro
  • You have to punch Trump in the face – Senator Jon Tester
  • I have thought a lot about blowing up the White House – Madonna
  • I’d like to punch him (Trump) in the face – Robert Dinero
  • People need to start taking to the streets, this is a dictator – Donny Deutsch
  • Trump and supporters are enemies of the state – Nancy Pelosi
  • Our enemies to our voting system and constitution are at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue – Nancy Pelosi
  • Where is John Wilks Booth when you need him – Carole Cooke
  • Maybe someone in his camp can gently give him a shiv. I mean, shove – Bette Midler
  • Show me where protestors are supposed to be polite and peaceful – Chris Cuomo
  • When they go low, we kick them – Eric Holder
  • If you have read anything about the rise of the Third Reich and Adolf Hitler you will see the parallels. – Jane Fonda
  • I want to send the military to the White House to get him – Rosie O’Donnell
  • There still going to have to go out an put a bullet in Donald Trump and that’s a fact – Rick Wilson
  • The biggest threat to this country is radicalized White Men… to the right – Don Lemon
  • I thought he should have punched him (Trump) in the face – Nicolle Wallace
  • there’s always the hope that Trump will be treated worse than Lincoln – Keith Olbermann
  • He got off the escalator and called Mexicans rapists and murderers – Nicole Wallace
  • A person in a crowd cheering for and supporting a traitor to this country caught a stray? I’m so sad, please. – Destiny
  • Trump’s character is stabbed to death in the play – Shakespeare in the Park
  • Barbra Streisand posted a bloody image to Twitter showing Trump being impaled to death by one of Pelosi’s high heels.
  • Comedian George Lopez shared an illustration of drug lord El Chapo decapitating Trump.
  • Jim Carrey drew Donald Trump burning at the stake
  • I don’t condone violence but please get you some shooting lessons so you don’t miss next time ooops that wasn’t me talking – Jacqueline Marsaw Field Director for Congressman Bennie Thompson – He’s the same Congressman that tried to defund Trump’s Secret Service detail
  • What a glorious day this could have been – Dr. Karen Pinder (hours after assassination attempt)
  • Jack Black and band - "Don't miss Trump next time." - Their tour just got "postponed" as Australian leaders want them out of the country after the remark.

Prove it.
Settle down. You are mad because, you know Trump is going to win, but quit embarrassing yourself with these emotional outbursts. :dunno:

Prove it.
Did you tell your fellow cultists to shut the fuck up when they said that Trump’s instruction to be peaceful incited the 1/6 riot?

Double standards.

Settle down. You are mad because, you know Trump is going to win, but quit embarrassing yourself with these emotional outbursts. :dunno:
He is definitely in a meltdown, realizing that not enough voters are as brainwashed with hate as he is, and that Trump is going to win.

But I think all Trump rallies should be indoors from now on. Dems will stop at nothing to keep Americans from being able to choose their president, and I fear another attempt.

He is definitely in a meltdown, realizing that not enough voters are as brainwashed with hate as he is, and that Trump is going to win.

But I think all Trump rallies should be indoors from now on. Dems will stop at nothing to keep Americans from being able to choose their president, and I fear another attempt.
Lisa558 you are in a cult.
Get out!

Still waiting for that proof.
Not fake news whataboutism.
Did you demand proof when your cultists said Trump incited the 1/6 riot when he said “be peaceful”?

Trump: Make your voices heard peacefully and patriotically.
Dems: He incited the “insirrection”! He should go to prison!

Biden: Trump is evil, a threat to democracy, and we need to put him in a bulls-eye.
Dems: So? That doesn’t prove anything!

Forum List

Back