UN: Israel committed "Complete Massacre" and "the worst ever" in Gaza

They're not "true"! They're actually laughably false! You claim that Israel is committed to the destruction of the Palestinians? Would you care to take a crack at explaining how the population of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip has grown?
If Israel truly WAS committed to the destruction of the Palestinians then they've been doing an awful job of it! (eye roll)

What the Zionist extremists want and what they actually do, are different things. What they want can be understood from what they say they want:

“It’s an entire nation out there that is responsible. This rhetoric about civilians not aware, not involved, it’s absolutely not true. They could’ve risen up, they could have fought against that evil regime.” Isaac Herzog 13/10/2023
“I have ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed,” “We are fighting human animals and we are acting accordingly" Yoav Gallant 09/10/2023
Bring down buildings!! Bomb without distinction!! Stop with this impotence. You have ability. There is worldwide legitimacy! Flatten Gaza. Without mercy! This time, there is no room for mercy! Revital Gottlieb 07/10/2023
“This [attack] is not enough, there should be more, there should be no limits to the response, I said it a million times, until we see hundreds of thousands fleeing Gaza, we, the IDF has not achieved its mission, this is a phase that should happen, I am saying this cause these are instructions that were said to the IDF […] I also do not want [the IDF] to get inside [Gaza] before crushing everything, I’d rather the falling of fifty buildings than one more casualty to our forces” Yoav Kisch 09/10/2023
Erase Gaza. Nothing else will satisfy us. It is not acceptable that we maintain a terrorist authority next to Israel. Don't leave a child there expel everyone." Nissim Vaturi 10/10/2023
“if the goal of this operation is not destruction, occupation, deportation and settlement, we have done nothing. In the end, the whole country will be [Kibbutz] Be’eri" Moshe Feiglin 17/10/2023
Nissim Vaturi, the deputy Knesset speaker, threatened: “Nakba? Expel them all. If the Egyptians care so much for them — they are welcome to have them wrapped in cellophane tied with a green ribbon.” Nissim Vaturi 19/10/2023
"Without hunger and thirst among the Gazan population, we will not succeed in recruiting collaborators, we will not succeed in recruiting intelligence, [or]... in bribing people with food, drink, medicine, in order to obtain intelligence.” Revital Gotliev 23/10/2023
"One of the options is to drop an atomic bomb on Gaza. I pray & hope for their [hostages]return, but there is also a price in war.” Amichai Eliyahu 05/11/2023

What the Zionists do though must be tempered, there's a lot of people watching, the US has a limit to how supportive it can be, Jews all over the world are at risk of reprisal attacks, terrorism in the West and son. All these factors impinge upon Israel from the outside.

What they have done so far is really not what they want to do, they push the limits all the time but they are acutely aware that there are limits to what they can be seen doing.

What the Zionist extremists want and what they actually do, are different things. What they want can be understood from what they say they want:

What the Zionists do though must be tempered, there's a lot of people watching, the US has a limit to how supportive it can be, Jews all over the world are at risk of reprisal attacks, terrorism in the West and son. All these factors impinge upon Israel from the outside.

What they have done so far is really not what they want to do, they push the limits all the time but they are acutely aware that there are limits to what they can be seen doing.

What the Islamist extremists want and what they actually do, are different things.

They want to kill or enslave billions of infidels.
But they're weak, they're losers, they're barbarians.

What the Islamist extremists want and what they actually do, are different things.

They want to kill or enslave billions of infidels.
But they're weak, they're losers, they're barbarians.
Attaboy, gotta know your demons, first it was the savages, then it was the commies and then it was the Muslims, but you're not keeping up Todd, today's demon is the Chinese, things have moved on.

You can hone

You can look at that graph of population growth in Gaza and STILL claim that Israel is somehow guilty of trying to wipe out the Palestinians? You're not the sharpest poster here...are you, Sherlock?

The truth is that Hamas deliberately slaughtered those Israeli civilians in the worst possible ways INTENDING to provoke this response from Israel! Hamas is the group responsible for the deaths of Palestinians in Gaza...they wanted this to happen and quite obviously could care less about Palestinian civilians. They use them as human shields while hiding in their terror tunnels with hostages.

You can hone

You can look at that graph of population growth in Gaza and STILL claim that Israel is somehow guilty of trying to wipe out the Palestinians? You're not the sharpest poster here...are you, Sherlock?
I actually said "The Zionist state is committed to the destruction of another race - Palestinians" those remarks are consistent with such a commitment. Israel's actions are to reduce the Palestinian presence, that's what the land grabs are all about in the West Bank.

There's plenty of evidence that the presence of Palestinians is seen a huge obstacle by the Zionist regime. Now as to the population increase in Gaza, I think you're assuming that's through natural reproduction, but it isn't Gaza has some 1.5 million refugees, where do you think people chased off their land by settlers go?
The truth is that Hamas deliberately slaughtered those Israeli civilians in the worst possible ways INTENDING to provoke this response from Israel!
Yes, it was a terrorist attack.
Hamas is the group responsible for the deaths of Palestinians in Gaza...they wanted this to happen and quite obviously could care less about Palestinian civilians. They use them as human shields while hiding in their terror tunnels with hostages.
If you want to use indirection to apportion blame then fine, but that works against Israelis too. I can say (and it is in fact true) that Israel is responsible for the deaths of Israelis on Oct 7th, they wanted it to happen and couldn't care less about Israeli civilians.

Hamas do not use human shields, it's completely pointless because the Israelis don't care, they kill anything to get at their target - even other Israelis. Human shields can only work when you're facing an enemy that will not hurt those human shields, if you think that's Israel then you have some serious reading to do.

Families of Israelis Killed in Be'eri Home Hit by IDF Tank

Last edited:
I actually said "The Zionist state is committed to the destruction of another race - Palestinians" those remarks are consistent with such a commitment. Israel's actions are to reduce the Palestinian presence, that's what the land grabs are all about in the West Bank.

There's plenty of evidence that the presence of Palestinians is seen a huge obstacle by the Zionist regime. Now as to the population increase in Gaza, I think you're assuming that's through natural reproduction, but it isn't Gaza has some 1.5 million refugees, where do you think people chased off their land by settlers go?

If you want to use indirection to apportion blame then fine, but that works against Israelis too. I can say (and it is in fact true) that Israel is responsible for the deaths of Israelis on Oct 7th, they wanted it to happen and couldn't care less about Israeli civilians.

Hamas do not use human shields, it's completely pointless because the Israelis don't care, they kill anything to get at their target - even other Israelis. Human shields can only work when you're facing an enemy that will not hurt those human shields, if you think that's Israel then you have some serious reading to do.

Now as to the population increase in Gaza, I think you're assuming that's through natural reproduction, but it isn't Gaza has some 1.5 million refugees, where do you think people chased off their land by settlers go?

They move from one place in Judea or Samaria where they were squatting to another place where they squat.

Hamas do not use human shields,

Liar.

Hamas do not use human shields,
Why would they? what possible reason would they have for doing it?

As for squatters, you're a squatter.

Here, here's some actual squatters, doing what squatters do, taking over an already occupied home. You're someone who approves of squatting, defends squatters but your so indoctrinated you can't see reality anymore, your as deranged as the Zionists, totally living in cloud cuckoo land.

Anyway keep posting windbag, the more xenophobic lies you peddle here the more corrections I'll post, you cannot win.

Last edited:
You need to open some better books, far more Muslims have been killed by Christian forces than the other way round.
Try to focus on the topic.

As to your offtopic comment:

That's what winning looks like. And as the Muslim death cult shows us to this day, it's the only way to stop them.

If you want to be taken at all seriously here, Sherlock...you need to post things that aren't laughably false! Of course Hamas uses human shields. They deliberately place military command centers and munitions depots beneath schools, hospitals and even UN head quarters. They do so because they know that the Israelis don't want to kill civilians. Israel COULD simply level Gaza with bombs and not lose a single Israeli soldier! They have lost hundreds of soldiers waging a house to house campaign to root out Hamas in Gaza. They do that not because it's the easy thing to do. They do that because it's the only way they can limit civilian casualties.

Where you come up with the idea that Israel wanted to see over a thousand of it's citizens slaughtered and cared less about it happening is yet another moronic claim by you backed up by nothing but your opinion. You can tell how much the Israelis value every single Israeli life by the number of terrorist fighters they are willing to trade for just one Israeli.

Here, here's some actual squatters, doing what squatters do, taking over an already occupied home. You're someone who approves of squatting, defends squatters but your so indoctrinated you can't see reality anymore, your as deranged as the Zionists, totally living in cloud cuckoo land.

Anyway keep posting windbag, the more xenophobic lies you peddle here the more corrections I'll post, you cannot win.

To gain sympathy for their terrorist goals.

I'm not.

Here, here's some actual squatters, doing what squatters do,

Evicting people who built illegally?

I only post Islamophobic truths.

Forum List

Back