UN: Israel committed "Complete Massacre" and "the worst ever" in Gaza

As for the way Israel and the Third Reich conduct themselves? Do you think the Nazis cared about civilian casualties when they invaded the Soviet Union? Do you know ANYTHING about the way that the Nazis waged that war? Do you know how they responded to attacks by partisan groups? They were NOTHING like the Israelis!

You make a lot of absolute claims with nothing to support them but what one would expect when the victors write the history and Hollywood cranks out melodramatic WW 2 flicks.

After all, George Orwell once said:

"Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past."

Please think for yourself.

Thanks,

What was Hitler’s rationale for the Holocaust?

Excerpts

An important point here is that Hitler stated reasons for the extermination of Jews, he tried to justify it with existential arguments much as Israel today is justifying its mass slaughter in Gaza while the world's media nod in approval and the masses of humanity watching it consider it uncontroversial.

much as Israel today is justifying its mass slaughter in Gaza

Mass slaughter? Why are so few dead?

The UN has no authority to make a "ruling" which contravenes international law. The UN has no authority to make demands on States which contravene international law.
I don't think I've seen such a confused and meaningless oxymoron in many years, it has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

What do you think?

You're entirely unable to refute a word I've written so far and can only come up with insults and off topic evasions.

After all, who would try to claim that hexamine is the same as an alloy except for, as you say, a moron.

"HMTA"
HMTA could refer to:

After all, who would try to claim that hexamine is the same as an alloy except for, as you say, a moron.

When your poor sourcing didn't differentiate, how am I supposed to know
which compound your phony claims were about?

Now, post some fake info about how the tungsten that doesn't kill you somehow
harms your unborn grandchildren. Should be hilarious!!!

I don't think I've seen such a confused and meaningless oxymoron in many years, it has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.
It has everything to do with what you consistently use as an argument, which is: "the UN says..." The UN does not have the authority to "say" things into law. Using the constant refrain of "the UN says..." demonstrates a lack of knowledge or understanding of the treaties and custom which form law. Just quote the treaties when you want to make a claim about international law.

1721073246611.png

Far too many.

Be more specific. Let me know the number needed to qualify as "mass slaughter".
These questions are not new, the Nazi war criminals asked very similar questions when they were on trial. Unfortunately intelligent decent human beings didn't entertain their word games.

What was Hitler’s rationale for the Holocaust?

Excerpts

An important point here is that Hitler stated reasons for the extermination of Jews, he tried to justify it with existential arguments much as Israel today is justifying its mass slaughter in Gaza while the world's media nod in approval and the masses of humanity watching it consider it uncontroversial.
The industrialization of the United States had ZERO to do with the expulsion of Native Americans or the establishment of slavery...something that's obvious since other nations such as Great Britain had none of yet industrialization took place THERE at the same time as it did in the US! Where do you get these idiotic notions?

Far too many.

Be more specific. Let me know the number needed to qualify as "mass slaughter".
These questions are not new, the Nazi war criminals asked very similar questions when they were on trial. Unfortunately intelligent decent human beings didn't entertain their word games.

Don't run away like a little pussy.......

The industrialization of the United States had ZERO to do with the expulsion of Native Americans or the establishment of slavery...something that's obvious since other nations such as Great Britain had none of yet industrialization took place THERE at the same time as it did in the US! Where do you get these idiotic notions?

What the Nazis Learned From America’s Indian Removal

How the Nazis Were Inspired by Jim Crow

In 1935, Nazi Germany passed two radically discriminatory pieces of legislation inspired by American laws: the Reich Citizenship Law and the Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honor. Together, these were known as the Nuremberg Laws, and they laid the legal groundwork for the persecution of Jewish people during the Holocaust and World War II.

When the Nazis set out to legally disenfranchise and discriminate against Jewish citizens, they weren’t just coming up with ideas out of thin air. They closely studied the laws of another country. According to James Q. Whitman, author of Hitler’s American Model, that country was the United States.

“America in the early 20th century was the leading racist jurisdiction in the world,” says Whitman, who is a professor at Yale Law School. “Nazi lawyers, as a result, were interested in, looked very closely at, [and] were ultimately influenced by American race law.”

It should come as no surprise then, that the Nazis weren’t uniformly condemned in the U.S. before the country entered the war. In the early 1930s, American eugenicists welcomed Nazi ideas about racial purity and republished their propaganda. American aviator Charles Lindbergh accepted a swastika medal from the Nazi Party in 1938.

Of course there are differences, I never said they were identical, I said they have some important characteristics in common.
Here's a quick list of similarities

• The Third Reich justified its necessity by a prior national catastrophe - the Versailles Treaty, defeat in WW1
  • The Zionist state justifies its necessity by a prior national catastrophe - the Holocaust, antisemitism
  • The Third Reich embraced a doctrine of a superior race - the Aryans
  • The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of racial supremacy - the Jews
  • The Third Reich embraced a doctrine of territorial entitlement - Poland, Sudetenland...
  • The Zionist state embraces the doctrine of territorial entitlement - West Bank, Golan...
  • The Third Reich was committed to the destruction of another race - Jews
  • The Zionist state is committed to the destruction of another race - Palestinians
  • The Third Reich justified its necessity by declaring an existential threat - Bolshevism, Jewry
  • The Zionist state justifies its necessity by declaring an existential threat - Islam, Arab nationalism
  • The Third Reich had an arbitrary detention policy - protective custody
  • The Zionist state has an arbitrary detention policy - administrative detention
  • The Third Reich committed atrocities with impunity - Execution of UK/US prisoners of war
  • The Zionist state committed atrocities with impunity - Execution of Egyptian prisoners who dug their own graves
Every one of these is true, go and check.
They're not "true"! They're actually laughably false! You claim that Israel is committed to the destruction of the Palestinians? Would you care to take a crack at explaining how the population of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip has grown?
If Israel truly WAS committed to the destruction of the Palestinians then they've been doing an awful job of it! (eye roll)

Forum List

Back