🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"he's America's Hitler" JD Vance

VPs are fucking useless to me. They don'topportunists do much. See: Pence, current VP. So, it literally does not matter who was picked from the orange bag O' shit's corral of . All pretty much the same cut of superficial loyalist cloth.

Yes, Grudge Holder. Do you know why Trump hates the NFL? HINT: It sure as fuck wasn't because Kaepernick took a knee. :rolleyes:
Get used to Vance, I have a feeling he will be the winner of the office in '28 and '32---your fascist party is dust.

Get used to Vance, I have a feeling he will be the winner of the office in '28 and '32---your fascist party is dust.
Read above, Concerned. I don't even give a shit. :dunno: No devotion to wasting any brain cells on it.

I'm glad you're happy about the pick. I'm sure the sic photo ops really get your blood pumping, because you're a magaturd weirdo. Me? Meh. :dunno:

Vance called TRUMP Hitler
It's a free Country and the 1st Amendment gives you the right to call a politician anything you want if he never served but Vance was a U.S. Marine combat Veteran. As a former Marine myself I consider Vance being called "Hitler" by a foreign venue to be the most repulsive and disrespectful thing possible. Maybe even grounds for another British revolution. Too bad democrats disrespect the U.S. Military and Veterans the same way as foreign scum.

Read above, Concerned. I don't even give a shit. :dunno: No devotion to wasting any brain cells on it.

I'm glad you're happy about the pick. I'm sure the sic photo ops really get your blood pumping, because you're a magaturd weirdo. Me? Meh. :dunno:
You're an anti American POS. I have witnessed the left's blatant attacks on this country for the last nine years because of their unhinged and unjustified hatred for one man because he makes mean tweets. The facts support his position that there is, in fact a deep state. You enable it.

It's a free Country and the 1st Amendment gives you the right to call a politician anything you want if he never served but Vance was a U.S. Marine combat Veteran. As a former Marine myself I consider Vance being called "Hitler" by a foreign venue to be the most repulsive and disrespectful thing possible. Maybe even grounds for another British revolution. Too bad democrats disrespect the U.S. Military and Veterans the same way as foreign scum.
Semper Fi!

You're an anti American POS.
Nope. Just an unapologetic NeverTrumper. :dunno:
I have witnessed the left's blatant attacks on this country for the last nine years because of their unhinged and unjustified hatred for one man because he makes mean tweets.
I too have witnessed the left's blatant attacks on magaturds for the last nine years because of their unhinged and unjustified devotion for one man that tweets better than anyone else in the entire history of Twatter. Everybody's saying it. :rolleyes:

To be a magaturd is to be a hypocrite and a populist. Selling their principles for an imagined 'tough guy'.

1721184259211.png

JD Vance has said, he thinks Trump is an idiot. This is nearly a complete consensus among all the people who Trump has hand picked to work in his cabinet, lmao

JD Vance has said, he thinks Trump is an idiot. This is nearly a complete consensus among all the people who Trump has hand picked to work in his cabinet, lmao

Trump probably is an idiot.

But he's smarter than you and smarter than me.

He's been president and will likely be again.

We are posting on an internet message board where nobody cares what we say (and we really don't give a fig about what they say).

Forum List

Back