🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"he's America's Hitler" JD Vance

The same thing that changed for Marco, Ted, McCarthy, McTreason, Graham,

and all the other Repubs who knew then what they know now. trump is a dangerous, clownish, buffoon. But The Following adores him so for their personal, political benefit, to the detriment of the country, they swoon over him.

Sure. Grudge Holder, that's why he chose Vance---because he holds grudges. Try again.
VPs are fucking useless to me. They don't do much. See: Pence, current VP. So, it literally does not matter who was picked from the orange bag O' shit's corral of opportunists. All pretty much the same cut of superficial loyalist cloth.

Yes, Grudge Holder. Do you know why Trump hates the NFL? HINT: It sure as fuck wasn't because Kaepernick took a knee. :rolleyes:

VPs are fucking useless to me. They don't do much. See: Pence, current VP. So, it literally does not matter who was picked from the orange bag O' shit's corral of opportunists. All pretty much the same cut of superficial loyalist cloth.

Yes, Grudge Holder. Do you know why Trump hates the NFL? HINT: It sure as fuck wasn't because Kaepernick took a knee. :rolleyes:
VPs become President when aging unhealthy Presidents die in office

Are former Marines going to let a foreign news outlet (The BBC) and it's slimy left wing U.S. sources call a former Marine combat veteran "Hitler"? Not me. ...Semper Fi J.D. Vance.

The same thing that changed for Marco, Ted, McCarthy, McTreason, Graham,

and all the other Repubs who knew then what they know now. trump is a dangerous, clownish, buffoon. But The Following adores him so for their personal, political benefit, to the detriment of the country, they swoon over him.

President Trump was a spectacular President.

That's what happened.

Are former Marines going to let a foreign news outlet (The BBC) and it's slimy left wing U.S. sources call a former Marine combat veteran "Hitler"? Not me. ...Semper Fi J.D. Vance.
Vance called TRUMP Hitler

Forum List

Back