🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"he's America's Hitler" JD Vance

Nope.
Because the statement was hyperbolic political bullshit to begin with.
The Hitler thing has been overdone. Time to find new soundbites for the low info crowd.

Maybe, but it implies he thought Trump was dangerous.

And a lot of people still think Trump is dangerous.

You want new soundbites? When MAGA people talk about "TDS" all the fucking time?

The point is politicians on both sides trash each other all the time especially in election years then when it's over work together later. We also have fools on both sides who only go after those they don't support for doing it.

And nobody talks about changing the system to something else so this doesn't happen. Except me

Apparently, they've patched up the relationship.

I'm sitting here wondering why the fuck it even matters, to people who'd never be voting for either of them anyway.
It matters because it shows that Vance is just another one of Trump's oppurtunistic hypocrits & now nothing but a lying scumbag just like his orange god is.

There's the scum you want running this Country.

And nobody talks about changing the system to something else so this doesn't happen. Except me
Projection doesn't work anymore. The same old tired Alinsky crap has run its course. Enjoy watching freedom ring for the next four years after Trump reclaims the WH in Jan. I hope Biden and his scum clean the excrement from the floor and remove all the cocaine.
They had plenty of practice cleaning up from the last time Don jr visited the W.H.

After the U.S. rescued the country formerly known as England in two 20th century World Wars, what passes for the British media ( the BBC) labels a former U.S. Marine who was elected to the U.S. senate as "Hitler". WTF happened to the freaking international news?

"Did Kamala Harris Call Joe Biden a Racist?"​

"false"

"Despite the claim by Trump's campaign and others, Harris did not call Biden a racist during the June 27, 2019, Democratic debate."
That is a lie. I saw the debate and she did say it. Newsweek, like the rest of the msm is lying. I suppose you think Biden is mentally competent and he never fell up the stairs three times either, eh?
They had plenty of practice cleaning up from the last time Don jr visited the W.H.
Yeah and all of those profane, degenerate selfies that your heeero Hunter posted on HIS laptop are cheap fakes too, eh? It will be so great to live in this country again after your vegetable is unceremoniously removed from the WH.

"I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole ... or that he's America's Hitler".

What JD Vance thinks of Trump. And now he's his VP candidate.

Trump literally couldn't find anyone suitable enough who hasn't said negative things about Trump for VP, so he went with someone who thinks he might be "America's Hitler"

Zeig Heil.
Vance is the consummate opportunist

Wonderful trait for a would be President huh?

That is a lie. I saw the debate and she did say it. Newsweek, like the rest of the msm is lying. I suppose you think Biden is mentally competent and he never fell up the stairs three times either, eh?

Yeah and all of those profane, degenerate selfies that your heeero Hunter posted on HIS laptop are cheap fakes too, eh? It will be so great to live in this country again after your vegetable is unceremoniously removed from the WH.
You imagined it then. She did not

Tell that to all the women that lost decades worth of hard fought rights at the drop of a hat. 🤷‍♀️

"Peace" :auiqs.jpg:You mean like he brokered peace between South and North Korea?

So, you don't think attempting to overturn an election with fake electors is not a danger to our constitution? Let me ask you a question, would you have a problem with Biden doing that if he lost the next election? hmmm? Get back to me on that one.

You received a ton of bad information.

Vance is the consummate opportunist

Wonderful trait for a would be President huh?
Well, yeah. To me every single VP candidate choice for the orange bag O' shit is an opportunist. :dunno: All selling their principles for power. I thought Ramiswami was slightly worse than Vance, but Vance will do.

"I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole ... or that he's America's Hitler".

What JD Vance thinks of Trump. And now he's his VP candidate.

Trump literally couldn't find anyone suitable enough who hasn't said negative things about Trump for VP, so he went with someone who thinks he might be "America's Hitler"

Zeig Heil.
It makes me so comforted knowing you evildoers hate him.

It matters because it shows that Vance is just another one of Trump's oppurtunistic hypocrits & now nothing but a lying scumbag just like his orange god is.

There's the scum you want running this Country.
YbIQ9y1.gif

Forum List

Back