So Much for the Candidacy of RFK Jr.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

Kennedy family set to step up its efforts to help Biden's campaign​

The Kennedys' recent visit to the White House, and big family photo with the president, previewed the coming push.

For President Joe Biden’s re-election campaign, Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s independent candidacy looms as a potential political spoiler. But for members of the extended Kennedy family, the possibility that one of their own could tip the race for presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump poses a different risk — spoiling a legacy.

Some members of the extended Kennedy clan already have issued statements making it clear they stand with Biden this fall. But a gathering of dozens of Kennedys at the White House last weekend marked the beginning of a more active effort by the family to boost Biden’s re-election effort and push back against one of their own.

Stick a fork in RFK Jr.

The Kennedys' recent visit to the White House, and big family photo with the president, previewed the coming push.

For President Joe Biden’s re-election campaign, Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s independent candidacy looms as a potential political spoiler. But for members of the extended Kennedy family, the possibility that one of their own could tip the race for presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump poses a different risk — spoiling a legacy.

Some members of the extended Kennedy clan already have issued statements making it clear they stand with Biden this fall. But a gathering of dozens of Kennedys at the White House last weekend marked the beginning of a more active effort by the family to boost Biden’s re-election effort and push back against one of their own.

Stick a fork in RFK Jr.

If re-electing Biden protects your "legacy", it can't be worth very much.

Stick a fork in RFK Jr.

You really think that Kennedy family support for Biden is going to doom RFK Jr.? Really?

How many independents do you suppose Kennedy family backing is going to sway? Do you really think this will sway radical liberals who are furious with Biden over his ramping up of oil production, his increased defense spending, his "failure"/"refusal" to repeal the Trump tax cuts, his condemnation of Hamas, etc.?

A vote for RFK is a vote taken away, mostly, from Trump, so I'm all for RFK staying in the race.

Stick a fork in RFK Jr.
Translation: You're terrified RFK will bring the presidency to Trump.

You really think that Kennedy family support for Biden is going to doom RFK Jr.? Really?

How many independents do you suppose Kennedy family backing is going to sway? Do you really think this will sway radical liberals who are furious with Biden over his ramping up of oil production, his increased defense spending, his "failure"/"refusal" to repeal the Trump tax cuts, his condemnation of Hamas, etc.?
The Kennedy candidacy didn't have much of a chance and now that his own family is against him, it's over. If you can't get the support of your family, you can't win the presidency. The radical liberals are made up by you right wing extremists.

Translation: You're terrified RFK will bring the presidency to Trump.
No, I'm not terrified of a trump presidency. Because if he is put back in, I'm going to sit back and laugh at you suckers who supported trump and how you suffer. If you think COVID was bad, let Trump get back in and watch the punishment America gets.

Stick a fork in RFK Jr.
Wouldn't mind but I thin Joe Kennedy III has a lot to offer in a big race........

Could be a great one on a VP ticket in the future..

"radical liberals"

Have a simple choice Biden or Trump.... Biden may not be perfect but he isn't Trump.... Kennedy vote is stay at home vote, it is a two horse race because GOP don't like run offs or preference voting...

No, I'm not terrified of a trump presidency. Because if he is put back in, I'm going to sit back and laugh at you suckers who supported trump and how you suffer. If you think COVID was bad, let Trump get back in and watch the punishment America gets.
LOL. If Trump wins we will not suffer. But, the whole country has been suffering under Biden and that needs to come to an end.

Wouldn't mind but I thin Joe Kennedy III has a lot to offer in a big race........

Could be a great one on a VP ticket in the future..
Agreed. I liked Patrick too.

LOL. If Trump wins we will not suffer. But, the whole country has been suffering under Biden and that needs to come to an end.
Look idiot, that lie gets no play here. In every way we are better off because of Biden. You can whiine about the border, but a bunch of poor peiople crossing our prder doesn't scare me. You can whine about prices, but Biden has no control of that. We are safer and Putin doesn't control our government.

Look idiot, that lie gets no play here. In every way we are better off because of Biden. You can whiine about the border, but a bunch of poor peiople crossing our prder doesn't scare me. You can whine about prices, but Biden has no control of that. We are safer and Putin doesn't control our government.
What lie? 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction. 65% of Americans disapprove of Biden. 75% of Americans say they are worse off under Biden, and in the world happiness index, the US has fallen from 15th place to 23rd place. And, inflation is rising.

You can whiine about the border, but a bunch of poor peiople crossing our prder doesn't scare me.

Lots of blacks here in Chicago are pissed about all the illegal aliens using resources
that could be used for them.

Stick a fork in RFK Jr.

Wow!

BOMBSHELL!

This is AFTER Taylor Swift too!

Is Biden now looking for Carrottop's endorsement?

Forum List

Back