“Stand Back and Let It Fall”: Jonathan Turley Says Alvin Bragg’s Case Against Trump Is “Collapsing” After Witness Testimony

Turley made no mention of the prosecutions redirect.
Which makes me believe he wrote his article after the defense cross examination.
He disscussed the the prosecutions case and highlighted how weak it was thus far.

Turley made no mention of the prosecutions redirect.
Well of course not. He is paid to write 7th grade level vocabulary blogs for the right wing noise machine that its audience can understand and which affirm their prescribed beliefs and wants. He is not there to inform or to make honest assessments.

Oh, yeah I do…one indicator is when you show up….
Nah, you're begging for attention. You got it. You're welcome.

Now put your big girl panties on.

Why do you suppose Turley did not write about the prosecution redirect?

After you look up what that is, take a shot at answering.

Well of course not. He is paid to write 7th grade level vocabulary blogs for the right wing noise machine that its audience can understand and which affirm their prescribed beliefs and wants. He is not there to inform or to make honest assessments.
He’s paid well to teach criminal procedure at one of the top law schools in the country.

But yes he’s not informed

Haha

He’s paid well to teach criminal procedure at one of the top law schools in the country.
No doubt he knows what he writes is crap. I didn't impugn his knowledge or intelligece. He sets those aside, wen buttering his bread with the gullibility of squealing Trumpers.

What did he say that was crap??
Why didn't he mention the prosecution's redirect? Because it destroyed the defense's attempt. This is what he does. He is making money to fool you. He thinks you are gullible and ignorant. Don't ever forget that.

Why didn't he mention the prosecution's redirect? Because it destroyed the defense's attempt. This is what he does. He is making money to fool you. He thinks you are gullible and ignorant. Don't ever forget that.
He mentioned their entire case from the first day.

Redirect was part of it

The fact you can’t point to any thing that happened that contradicts him proves he was right

Nah, you're begging for attention. You got it. You're welcome.

Now put your big girl panties on.

Why do you suppose Turley did not write about the prosecution redirect?

After you look up what that is, take a shot at answering.
Oh, after I look up what some leftist tells me why eh? Nah, I think I'll listen to what he has to say, and leave it at that...I mean, after all Turley has forgotten more about the law, than some internet loser...

An illustrious past no doubt, sad that he ended as a faux niwz shill, spewing justifications for the highest bidder.
LOL FOr someone that claims they never watch cable, you seem to know a lot about cable.

Forum List

Back