I Thought the Bragg Case Against Trump Was a Legal Embarrassment. Now I Think It’s a Historic Mistake.

So did Jones... for far less than what she was asking for and without getting an admission of guilt. She got Clinton's insurance company to pay her "go away" money.
And we see the continued fallout from Bubba's decision. Instead of a man of honor who fought for his good name and reputation, making the other accusations against him weaker and moot, we see a craven horndog, caught out with multiple credible accusations against him, a man of little honor.

But there was never a legal finding that he did, that's the point.
Sure there was, the complaint was filed, he settled, there was a settlement agreement

Sure if yoj want to say if someone settles a case there is no legal finding…fine

I’ll remember that the next time you bring up Trump U

So did Jones... for far less than what she was asking for and without getting an admission of guilt. She got Clinton's insurance company to pay her "go away" money.
Clinton's insurance didn't pay a dime. Wealthy campaign donors paid the bribe. "...the money will come from the President's legal defense fund, which now has a balance of more than $2 million....".

Forum List

Back