Do you think Trump is a martyr?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA ? Is that how you spell "Banana Republic"?

We don't have a Banana Republic... That's why Trump lost the election to Biden.

Trump is an aberration.

Narcissistic mortification is “intense fear associated with narcissistic injury and humiliation ... the shocking reaction when individuals face the discrepancy between an endorsed or ideal view of the self and a drastically contrasting realization”.

We've never had a flagrant criminal in the white house before. Twice impeached and charges in four jurisdictions???

We don't have a Banana Republic... That's why Trump lost the election to Biden. Trump is an aberration.
Trump lost in 2020 due to democrats cheating using mail-in ballots. That shouldn't happen again in 2024. Look at the polls, democrats are abandoning Biden in droves.

Narcissistic mortification is “intense fear associated with narcissistic injury and humiliation ... the shocking reaction when individuals face the discrepancy between an endorsed or ideal view of the self and a drastically contrasting realization”.
How about you take a good look at Joe Biden. I think he's too old for a 2nd term.
1714865686485.png

We've never had a flagrant criminal in the white house before. Twice impeached and charges in four jurisdictions???
The definition of a Banana Republic. The Impeachments were partisan bullshit. The 91 counts are also partisan bullshit.
Alvin Bragg & Letitia James ran on "getting Trump", their charges are going nowhere.
Smith has J6 and classified documents. J6 is Free Speech and Biden stole classified documents, Trump said he declassified them.
So all 91 counts are partisan bullshit.

The "Grand Jury" was made up of all democrats. Grand Juries or Trials in DC or NYC don't prove guilt, they prove partisan election interference. Put the Trump trial or Grand Jury in TX or FL or OH and see what the popular vote says.

p.s. "Shitzenpants" is Joe Biden, just ask the Pope.

But if they were all Republicans, you'd believe them.

Got it, only republicans can render good verdicts.

Fuck you.

I don't believe that President Trump is and will never be a martyr. I think that when the American majority re-elects him, he will be the man who brings world peace to mankind.
"If we have nukes, why can't we use them?" --Donald Trump

Yeah, peace on scorched earth.

Got it.

The good book references an age of peace on earth that will last a thousand years. President Trump is just the guy who could kick start it. My bet is God loves President Trump more than any one else to do the task of making peace happen because he's made lot of influential and beloved people his friend. And that's what I think.

You got to be kidding. When a man like Trump who lacks any shred of human decency, humility or caring, is morally bankrupt, breathtakingly dishonest, lethally incompetent, and stunningly ignorant of virtually anything related to governing, history, geography, human events or world affairs, when a man like Trump who is a traitor and a malignancy in our nation and who represents a clear and present danger to our democracy and the rule of law, I'm gobsmacked, your delusion is total, complete, and hopeless.

Allow me to disabuse of that notion.
Yes, those are certainly the reactions of the Beast, but what did he do to incur such a co ordinated response? Why now, and not when LBJ, Reagan, the Bushes, and Obama were starting illegal wars? What has changed, because those guys had at least that many skeletons in the closet if they were needed?

We don't have a Banana Republic... That's why Trump lost the election to Biden.

Trump is an aberration.

Never before has a defeated prez refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. Never before has a former prez faced criminal charges, been found in contempt of a gag order, lost a defamation lawsuit, lost a tax fraud lawsuit, and is a gaslighting bag of shit.

1714914397504.png

Never before has a defeated prez refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. Never before has a former prez faced criminal charges, been found in contempt of a gag order, lost a defamation lawsuit, lost a tax fraud lawsuit, and is a gaslighting bag of shit.

View attachment 942365
It just doesn't matter. Wish it did, but it doesn't. The people who support Trump do so because he freaks out Democrats. If he's a criminal, so much the better. They don't care.

Likewise, Democrats would never support Trump even if he were proven innocent of all the crimes he's accused of.

Forum List

Back