Do you think Trump is a martyr?

What did Trump do to piss off so many comfortable governmental authoritarian types, the military and the spooks, the media, and wall street? He must be doing something right.
Trump's own V.P. handed his ass back to him. Of course Pence may still fall back in line like his ball washing former AG Barr just did.

its imbecilic to deny him his martyr credit, and just accuse him of being establishment, even though he's losing so much and may be even imprisoned with no guard with a target on his back.

you're imbecilic.
They've definitely screwed him over on a lot of things, I'll give you that.

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ
Trump's own V.P. handed his ass back to him. Of course Pence may still fall back in line like his ball washing former AG Barr just did.
Pence didn't hand anyone's ass other than his own. He just proved he's as spineless as the rest of the GOP establishment.

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ
Trump wants a Banana Republic. He could be dictator for life like Putin.
The US is already a banana republic. It's arguably been one since the Patriot Act. A free country doesn't give its security state carte blanche to spy on its own citizens. Sadly, a lot of the West in general is no longer free by this same measure.

Wikipedia don't wash.

That's suggestive but not conclusive.
No shit Sherlock, but that's the point of being skeptical. When an official story doesn't add up, you don't need absolute proof to disbelieve it. I'm not claiming that I know for certain who killed Epstein or even if it was a murder, but I have good reason to call bullshit on the simplistic assumption that he just committed suicide under the most suspicious circumstances while having powerful enemies that found his death convenient.

No shit Sherlock, but that's the point of being skeptical. When an official story doesn't add up, you don't need absolute proof to disbelieve it. I'm not claiming that I know for certain who killed Epstein or even if it was a murder, but I have good reason to call bullshit on the simplistic assumption that he just committed suicide under the most suspicious circumstances while having powerful enemies that found his death convenient.
No, it is not bullshit to conclude that his life was over forever as his sexually-warped desires want it to be, so he self-destructed. That's every bit as good as what you suggest.

I'm dubious. You seemed to be aghast that men like to boink women.

Nice little story though.
Men like to boink women. I liked to hit men who acted more than improperly to other men and women. But you are "light" that way so I don't think you understand.

Forum List

Back