Were the 14 million Americans who voted for Biden in the Primary the victim of a bait and switch?

The only people really disappointed this morning....are Trump and his supporters, who now have a huge campaign fight on their hands.

I can't wait until the debates between Trump and Harris. I will be watching and laughing at her through her word salads. It may as well, be on the Comedy Network.

What if UFO landed on the WH lawn?

You people are legal scholars from Trump University. LOL

You being an ignorant Canadian and person should look up how a filed lawsuit makes it into the court system.

then go hide your head in shame and apologize to all of Canada for embarrassing them posing as a voice of Canada.

Shame, Shame!

I don't doubt what you're saying, but the microcosm of your social life is hardly indicative of the electorate. There are a lot of upset Democrats on social media over what has transpired. More than likely, they'll vote for her in the end (or whoever), but switching out a party nominee this close to the election under the circumstances in which it was done can come with a price.
Not to worry, I'm sure whoever it is will come out with more votes than Biden, who had more than Obama. :auiqs.jpg:

She was asked to dumb it down and she did.

Didn't you just tell me not pull stuff out of my ass, Synthia?

Deep Thoughts, by Kamala Harris

"So I think it's very important — as you have heard from so many incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this one — to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future," she said.

Deep Thought, by Kamala Harris

"So I think it's very important — as you have heard from so many incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this one — to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future," she said.

Are you pivoting from your debunked meme?

Are you pivoting from your debunked meme?

Words of Wisdom, by Kamala Harris

"I think the first part of this issue that should be articulated is AI is kind of a fancy thing," Harris said during the roundtable at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building in Washington, D.C. "First of all, it's two letters. It means artificial intelligence, but ultimately what it is, is it's about machine learning.

"And so, the machine is taught — and part of the issue here is what information is going into the machine that will then determine — and we can predict then, if we think about what information is going in, what then will be produced in terms of decisions and opinions that may be made through that process."

14 million Americans voted in those primaries only to have their vote negated so that the party elite can choose their nominee for them. Even in normal election years they use super delegates to override the people if they don't get the result the political elites want (ie. Bernie Sanders)

From the party that tells you to vote for them in order to "save" democracy.
Guy, that's not an accurate statement.

Hillary had far more delegates without Super Delegates. the Superdelegates put her over the top, sure. You mean Democratic loyalists weren't going to vote for an independent who wasn't even a member of their party? I mean, that's crazy talk.

1721659489927.png

I don't doubt what you're saying, but the microcosm of your social life is hardly indicative of the electorate. There are a lot of upset Democrats on social media over what has transpired. More than likely, they'll vote for her in the end (or whoever), but switching out a party nominee this close to the election under the circumstances in which it was done can come with a price.
How many of those "upset Democrats" are actually Russian Trolls?

Forum List

Back