Were the 14 million Americans who voted for Biden in the Primary the victim of a bait and switch?

14 million Americans voted in those primaries only to have their vote negated so that the party elite can choose their nominee for them. Even in normal election years they use super delegates to override the people if they don't get the result the political elites want (ie. Bernie Sanders)

From the party that tells you to vote for them in order to "save" democracy.
We got this. No reason to worry your little head over it. Don't you have some trump doilies to knit?

We got this. No reason to worry your little head over it. Don't you have some trump doilies to knit?

Oh, look, another Binar, who can only think in zeroes and ones. I must be a Trump support because I'm criticizing your newly anointed MENSA flunky. I realize it's hard for you to believe other people can think for themselves, since your programming only allows you to be told what to think, but yes, believe it not some of us are capable of existing outside of your binary world and have higher expectations than you tribalist drones.

Amusing comment, nonetheless.

Are you expecting a defense of Trump? I keep telling you clowns we're in a race to the bottom.
You were always like this here. I remember back when you claimed Charlestown as your location -- you were a Third Party type whiner attacking the two party system that evolved in America. The glass isn't even half empty for you. It's always a broken glass incapable of holding water.

Your posts border on a type of nihilism we've seen at a recent Trump rally.

she has no chance of winning anyway.

She absolutely can win, especially against the blustering gasbag you clowns lined up behind despite a massive record of losses. You could have actually had a decent nominee like DeSantis or Haley who would clean her clock in a debate. Instead, you stuck with your babbling incoherent assclown who rambles on with his word salads that sometimes put hers to shame.

The debate between those two will be a galactic battle of retards.

She absolutely can win, especially against the blustering gasbag you clowns lined up behind despite a massive record of losses. You could have actually had a decent nominee like DeSantis or Haley who would clean her clock in a debate. Instead, you stuck with your babbling incoherent assclown who rambles on with his word salads that sometimes put hers to shame.

The debate between those two will be a galactic battle of retards.

She'll 'win' all right, with more popular votes and electoral college votes than Biden, and don't you dare ever question it. :dunno:

Perhaps we are.

but you know what, Harris isn't a complete lunatic like Trump is, and she will be contained by a Republican Congress.

She's a fucking moron and we're talking about the next alleged "Leader of the Free World" and this is the best you guys can come up with? This country should be embarrassed.

So sometimes, you have to take the "lesser evil".

I refuse to accept or support either.

You do you.

Oh, look, another Binar, who can only think in zeroes and ones. I must be a Trump support because I'm criticizing your newly anointed MENSA flunky. I realize it's hard for you to believe other people can think for themselves, since your programming only allows you to be told what to think, but yes, believe it not some of us are capable of existing outside of your binary world and have higher expectations than you tribalist drones.

Your use of the word YOUR when talking about the Democratic presidential candidate shows you are poking your nose into something that is none of your business. Like I said, we got this.

Your use of the word YOUR when talking about the Democratic presidential candidate shows you are poking your nose into something that is none of your business. Like I said, we got this.

Sounds like a struck a chord. Did that not compute with your programming? Did that send you into a loop, robot?

I'm not so sure about that.

Here's one more for the road, Synthia, and I could keep these coming all day if I wanted to, because that's how much a dumb fuck this woman is. There is endless material, but hey, let's put her in charge of world affairs. What can possibly go wrong?

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic," Harris said in March. "So to that end, we are announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the economy."

After the DNC ripped the nomination away from Bernie Sanders in 2016 (and, hoo-boy, did they ever), it would seem that a self-aware human would realize -- the DNC don't care about their constituents. As they are very good at doing what they're told. Like the little NPC's they are.

The DNC runs that Party like the Politburo ran the Communist Party. Because, they are essentially the same consciousness.

Now, they're telling their Lemmings, "You will vote for Kamaltoe and you will like it."

No primary, no campaign, no voting, no --No nothing. Just do as you're told.

After the DNC ripped the nomination away from Bernie Sanders in 2016 (and, hoo-boy, did they ever), it would seem that a self-aware human would realize -- the DNC don't care about their constituents. As they are very good at doing what they're told. Like the little NPC's they are.

The DNC runs that Party like the Politburo ran the Communist Party. Because, they are essentially the same consciousness.

Now, they're telling their Lemmings, "You will vote for Kamaltoe and you will like it."

No primary, no campaign, no voting, no --No nothing. Just do as you're told.
Bernie did not have anything taken away from him.

Bernie did not have the Democratic party nomination. HE wasn't even a Democrat until a few days before he decided to run. He ran away from being an Independent or Social-Democrat.

LOL

Forum List

Back