Were the 14 million Americans who voted for Biden in the Primary the victim of a bait and switch?

Every Dem I know voted for Biden in the primaries and every Dem I know is happy as fuck with what went down yesterday.

Hows that possible? it feels like just the other day Karine Pierre was telling us Biden is enegetic and runs circles around her and the staffers. He's so hard to keep up with!
What happened so suddenly? People who mentioned Bidens mental slipping 6 months ago were told to stop watching lies on Fox News and now...,,,,,?

No I dont believe it. This is the same energetic guy with a bright future! how could you just hand away your vote?

Hows that possible? it feels like just the other day Karine Pierre was telling us Biden is enegetic and runs circles around her and the staffers. He's so hard to keep up with!
What happened so suddenly? People who mentioned Bidens mental slipping 6 months ago were told to stop watching lies on Fox News and now...,,,,,?

No I dont believe it. This is the same energetic guy with a bright future! how could you just hand away your vote?

I do not care what you believe.

Some posters on youtube are angry, some claiming they are a victim of fraud.

Were they fooled into voting for Biden when those behind him knew he was going to bow out (by force or otherwise) and his electorates transferred to Harris?
Can't wait for them to start their THREAT TO DEMOCRACY gibberish.

dimocraps are lying scum, top to bottom, inside-out. Every one of them.

The DNC is not a political party, it is a criminal organization that survives by stealing money from people who work for it and giving some of it to people who vote dimocrap.

For those wondering why Sponge Brains Shits Pants hasn't resigned..... It takes time to get all those Pardons worked out.

Who gets pardoned, how much they're willing to pay for it. Which members of his personal family need to be pardoned, including himself. Can't trust Kamaltoe to do it. dimocrap scum are criminals and criminals don't trust other criminals.

That is the one and the only reason he hasn't stepped aside. Got some dimocrap scum house-keeping to do.

Then there's the money that needs to be transferred from one bank to another.

Remember the Marc Rich pardon on the Rapist's last day n Office? That made the Clinton family 'Rich'! Pun intended. Not to mention all the terrorists he pardoned on his last day. Including some pals of The Bastard Son of Frank Marshall Davis and Bill Ayers. The Bastard owed Ayers and prevailed on Ubercunt to get Bill to pardon them as a favor.

Will the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Marxist Media tell us who Sponge Brains Shits Pants pardons? Maybe. But it will be buried.

Not to worry. I'll bring it front and center. Not that we need any more confirmation on the scumbaggery of dims, but it will be fun to watch dims make excuses and lie about it

She is the only possible choice, to replace here with anyone at this point would be even worse, no matter who it is.

And so far, the Dems are rallying behind her, which is the whole point...to end the in-fighting.

No, the party elite are rallying behind her.

Out of curiosity, is there a Dem you would vote for?

I'm voting for RFK Jr. Knowing, of course, that the odds of him winning are next to zero there are some Democratic candidates I could find acceptable, like Josh Shapiro, Andy Beshear, or Joe Manchin, for instance.

Were the 14 million Americans who voted for Biden in the Primary the victim of a bait and switch?​

No one ever voted for Harris. But democrats are balless cowards, they will not go to the capitol and protest her illegal installment--- the Biden regime has already demonstrated that if you protest a fake election, they will simply lock you away in a gulag as their political prisoner for years trampling all of your legal rights.

Some posters on youtube are angry, some claiming they are a victim of fraud.

Were they fooled into voting for Biden when those behind him knew he was going to bow out (by force or otherwise) and his electorates transferred to Harris?
No.

Forum List

Back