🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The death of the Libertarian Party

I'm a conservative Libertarian, voted Trump 2016, voted Trump 2020, am going to vote Trump 2024 and hope it does some good, because a vote for anyone else is a vote for more illegal immigration and more of the same that we have seen over past 3 years.
But trump said things were great 3 years ago.

Wrong, dumbass. I was a pretty loyal Democrat for longer than you've been alive.

Then I woke up.

But you, your head is firmly up the ruling classes ass.

That's for sure.

Don't forget to polish those boots after you've licked them.
You didnt wake up. You got indoctrinated by right wing talk radio and Fox.

to my eyes, libertarians turned into even more depraved corporatist neocon dumfucks, open borders forever wars, Zionism and all.
Libertarians being called neocons is a new one to me. They were against us going into Afghanistan let alone Iraq. Was there a particular incident that makes you think they are now neocons?

Wrong, dumbass. I was a pretty loyal Democrat for longer than you've been alive.

Then I woke up.

But you, your head is firmly up the ruling classes ass.

That's for sure.

Don't forget to polish those boots after you've licked them.

So you moved your loyalty from one side of the duopoly to the other!

Well done, is the view better from that sheep pen?

That's how I'd bet. Unless hell freezes over and voters finally decide they've had enough of taking it up the ass.
IMG_0088.jpeg

they're fine with the military industrial complex because they're fascists at heart.

t
That's about one of the dumbest things I've ever read here. Libertarians don't have any sense but they aren't fascists. Far from it. They're closer to anarchists but they like the convenience of legal rights.

Forum List

Back