The death of the Libertarian Party

So you moved your loyalty from one side of the duopoly to the other!

Well done, is the view better from that sheep pen?

No, I left the Democrat Party for MAGA. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Trump is merely the current person speaking about that to me and others like me. You, and your fellow travelers fuck this country up, and then flee to panama. You bloviate about the "duopoly", but there IS no duopoly. There is the political class. They call themselves many things but they are only loyal to themselves. Useful idiots, such as yourself, merely repeat their propaganda ad nauseum because you just aren't very clever.

IMG_0859.jpeg

No, I left the Democrat Party for MAGA. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Trump is merely the current person speaking about that to me and others like me. You, and your fellow travelers fuck this country up, and then flee to panama. You bloviate about the "duopoly", but there IS no duopoly. There is the political class. They call themselves many things but they are only loyal to themselves. Useful idiots, such as yourself, merely repeat their propaganda ad nauseum because you just aren't very clever.
Except Trump left America MUCH worse off than when he found it.

What you are doing is the equivalent of a woman being angry at her husband, and having a one night stand with an ugly guy in the bar who gives her an STD.

If you could see past your white grievance and anger, you'd probably be able to see that.

Where do you get your disinformation? Libertarians are fine with bailouts?? You just pull stuff out of your ass or what?
i've never seen on complain about it.

they complain about food stamps but not banker bailouts.

bankers are the "job creators" and should be worshipped, according to their illuminist paradigm.

I don't think you understand what fascism is but if you aren't interested in a government backed currency feel free to try and barter in sheep or chickens or whatever for the things you need. Or maybe I can interest you in some Disney dollars? :dunno:
that would be better.

fake money leads to wild abuse of power.

you totalitarians love that power.

i've never seen on complain about it.

they complain about food stamps but not banker bailouts.

bankers are the "job creators" and should be worshipped, according to their illuminist paradigm.
I've never seen them complain about unicorns so they must believe in those as well. Logic!

:laugh:

I think that moron might actually lean more libertarian if he could figure out what that and fascism were. :laugh:
fascism is the union of government and corporate power.

right now its internationalist.

we have internationalist fascism

If it's better then why is no one on the barter system anymore? :dunno:
ruthless monopolistic bankers achieving state capture and forcing fiat tyranny on humanity.

and there are many on the barter system informally for certain things, much to the charin of banker tyrants.

ruthless monopolistic bankers achieving state capture and forcing fiat tyranny on humanity.

and there are many on the barter system informally for certain things, much to the charin of banker tyrants.
Are they bartering in chickens or greenbacks? Who are these people?

Former President Donald Trump will speak at the Libertarian National Convention in Washington, D.C. later this month as he tries to woo voters beyond the Republican base and avoid losing support to independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

This is just embarrassing, the once proud Libertarian Party reduced to this stupidity. There is not a Libertarian bone in Trump's body.

This makes as much sense as having Biden speak at the RNC.

Might have to give the Constitution Party a closer look
I believe you mistook Libertarians as being Democrats. That they are allied with Trump gives you a message. Biden has hugely messed up the USA and deserves to be put out of power.

Have Libertarians ever been a legitimate party?

You know
Win actual elections

Lol .. then I'm gonna take anything you have to say about libertarianism with a rather large grain of salt. You need to get out more!
they're supply side neocon jackoffs now.

they used to be good, don't get me wrong.

now they're standared neocon globalist traitors.

Forum List

Back