The death of the Libertarian Party

We the people can decide if we want to let them do that or not.

Why are you against the consumer having that choice?

Choices are fine, but unrestricted trade imbalances aren't a good thing. In a good economy, we would be exporting more than we import.

You once embraced REAL Americans and then went full Communist?

No, I realized that the party that has stripped away worker's rights for the last 50 years doesn't have my best interests in mind.

There was m ore to it than that, of course.

One breaking point is when a former boss screwed my career and then bragged he was glad he didn't have to deal with a union (after pretty much admitting to age and medical discrimination!)

Another was after the 2008 election, and the GOP paraded a series of religious loons as their promising new thing. (They picked the guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear, because that's totally sane!!!)

That is like saying the best choice for Christians this year is to pray to the Prophet Muhammad.

How can voting for the opposite of a libertarian be the best for libertarians?
a) Trump is not "the opposite of a libertarian." That would be a pretty apt description of Biden, though.

b) This election has become about whether we have elections that mean anything or not. If Biden can win this way, then every president will be "elected" from now on based on how successful they are in using the justice system to go after their opponent.

a) Trump is not "the opposite of a libertarian." That would be a pretty apt description of Biden, though.

It is an apt description of Biden, it is all 100% correct about Trump
b) This election has become about whether we have elections that mean anything or not.

As long as you people keep voting for the same old same old, they never will.

At least the LP spelled "perish" correctly. The twit who tweeted that needs to learn how spell check works.
He may have used it...parish is a word too.

No, I realized that the party that has stripped away worker's rights for the last 50 years doesn't have my best interests in mind.

There was m ore to it than that, of course.

One breaking point is when a former boss screwed my career and then bragged he was glad he didn't have to deal with a union (after pretty much admitting to age and medical discrimination!)

Another was after the 2008 election, and the GOP paraded a series of religious loons as their promising new thing. (They picked the guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear, because that's totally sane!!!)
And yet you went ahead, gone full retard and now back the party of sexual freaks including pedophiles.

Former President Donald Trump will speak at the Libertarian National Convention in Washington, D.C. later this month as he tries to woo voters beyond the Republican base and avoid losing support to independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

This is just embarrassing, the once proud Libertarian Party reduced to this stupidity. There is not a Libertarian bone in Trump's body.

This makes as much sense as having Biden speak at the RNC.

Might have to give the Constitution Party a closer look

Trump will take any adoration he can.

do you deny that people barter?

get real, dope.
I'm want an example of what these supposed people are batering for. My brother just bartered with some guy in Tampa selling his motorcycle but he didn't want chickens, he wanted greenbacks.

I'm want an example of what these supposed people are batering for. My brother just bartered with some guy in Tampa selling his motorcycle but he didn't want chickens, he wanted greenbacks.
if you're not denying it I don't see the need.

drowning the discussion in busywork is pointless.

you don't disagree.

Forum List

Back