The death of the Libertarian Party

There's nothing wrong with tariffs if you like higher taxes, less competitive markets and lower economic growth. It's why Democrats and unions have supported them for decades.

No tariffs means more imports of cheap goods made by non-labor workers.

Labor unions support tariffs because if you make foreign goods more expensive, people will purchase more American, union-made goods. Nor do cheap foreign goods cause economic growth. American jobs cause economic growth.

MAGA = GOP

GOP = MAGA

You are in a new sheep pen, but it clearly love living in them as you seem to have this undying need to be loyal to a political party.
GOP=ESTABLISHMENT NEO-CONS.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Biden has hugely messed up the USA and deserves to be put out of power.
Because he’s gonna start killing his children and grandchildren, any minute now.

Embryos and Personhood {240503 {post•749}. RobertW May’24 Seapyz: This is not the end game of Democrats. Filicide comes next. ….. The end game is to extinguish human life. •¥•. We who support life reject this as the option. •¥¥• rbrtw 240503 Seapyz00749

Former President Donald Trump will speak at the Libertarian National Convention in Washington, D.C. later this month as he tries to woo voters beyond the Republican base and avoid losing support to independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

This is just embarrassing, the once proud Libertarian Party reduced to this stupidity. There is not a Libertarian bone in Trump's body.

This makes as much sense as having Biden speak at the RNC.

Might have to give the Constitution Party a closer look
Reports of its death are premature.

Being a party loyalist - even for the Libertarian Party - is an un-liberarian way to think. People who are libertarian are almost by definition independent thinkers.

Is the LP running a candidate this year? A better use of their member's votes would be casting them for Trump. At this point, a vote for Biden is a vote for winning the top office in the United States through lawfare instead of through campaigning.

Translation-Become a dyed in the wool leftist moron.
Not at all, I'm a pragmatist.

I vote for the person who 1) Has a reasonable chance of getting elected (i.e. a Democrat or a Republican) and 2) I think can reasonably get the job done.

Biden has done some things I'm not thrilled with, such as writing Bibi a blank check, but he's better than the alternatives.

No, dumbass. You're letting foreign government pick the winners and losers when they undercut your own domestic industries with their cheaper prices.

I'm shocked that I have to explain this to you.

We the people can decide if we want to let them do that or not.

Why are you against the consumer having that choice?

Not at all, I'm a pragmatist.

I vote for the person who 1) Has a reasonable chance of getting elected (i.e. a Democrat or a Republican) and 2) I think can reasonably get the job done.

Biden has done some things I'm not thrilled with, such as writing Bibi a blank check, but he's better than the alternatives.
No, fucker. YOU are a dyed in the wool far Left Communist. You never vote for Pro life small government Conservatives, That makes you the enemy of America and people like you need to be put down politically.

Is the LP running a candidate this year? A better use of their member's votes would be casting them for Trump.

That is like saying the best choice for Christians this year is to pray to the Prophet Muhammad.

How can voting for the opposite of a libertarian be the best for libertarians?

No, fucker. YOU are a dyed in the wool far Left Communist. You never vote for Pro life small government Conservatives, That makes you the enemy of America and people like you need to be put down politically.

Okay, so except I voted for Reagan, twice, Bush Sr. Twice, Dole, Bush Jr. twice, and McCain once.

Last three elections I voted for Obama, Hillary and Biden.

Last republican I voted for was Bruce Rauner, and I quickly learned what a mistake that was. he was gone in one term.

That is like saying the best choice for Christians this year is to pray to the Prophet Muhammad.

How can voting for the opposite of a libertarian be the best for libertarians?

Except that neither party is the opposite.

The Republicans are economically libertarian and socially interventionist.

The Democrats are economically interventionist and socially libertine.

Forum List

Back