🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The death of the Libertarian Party

I just thought you might want to check out some of that nonconsensual sodomy. Your call.
That's what I'm doing. I'm going straight to the source of that fantasy, you. Tell me, what's the intellectual difference between libertarians are fascists or lizard people or you're all getting fucked and not doing anything about it (because I'm dissatisfied with government). :dunno:

That's about one of the dumbest things I've ever read here. Libertarians don't have any sense but they aren't fascists. Far from it. They're closer to anarchists but they like the convenience of legal rights.
they pretend that fiat money and keynesianism isn;t happening.

all that free market stuff is actually out the window when Keynesian fascism is the mode.

they used to make noises about sound currency, but now they're deep state shills frankly.

and they forgot the constitution is actually a GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT.

these are the randian destroyers of luciferian atlas shrugggery.

they pretend that fiat money and keynesianism isn;t happening.

all that free market stuff is actually out the window when Keynesian fascism is the mode.

they used to make noises about sound currency, but now they're deep state shills frankly.

and they forgot the constitution is actually a GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT.

these are the randian destroyers of luciferian atlas shrugggery.
What the fuck kind of confused nonsense is this? Are you confusing libertarians with someone else? They don't want government intervention in the market (beyond honoring property, debts and contracts) because they believe in the fairness of natural market forces. They're morons. Not fascists.

What the fuck kind of confused nonsense is this? Are you confusing libertarians with someone else? They don't want government intervention in the market (beyond honoring property, debts and contracts) because they believe in the fairness of natural market forces. They're morons. Not fascists.
yes. but the fairness of market forces is actually a myth with Keynesian fascism, and bailouts and supply side too big too fail public/private partnership-ism.

they're fine with bailouts.

bailouts are not free market. free market is a joke now.

they are fascists,

internationalist fascist globalist dipshits.

yes. but the fairness of market forces is actually a myth with Keynesian fascism, and bailouts a supply side too big too fail public/private partnership-ism.

they are fascists,

They're not fine with bailouts. Their philosophy is already dumb on its on you don't have to make shit up about it.

what are they doing about it?

they still pretend banking isn't fascism.
I don't think you understand what fascism is but if you aren't interested in a government backed currency feel free to try and barter in sheep or chickens or whatever for the things you need. Or maybe I can interest you in some Disney dollars? :dunno:

yes. but the fairness of market forces is actually a myth with Keynesian fascism, and bailouts and supply side too big too fail public/private partnership-ism.

they are fascists,

Where do you get your disinformation? Libertarians are fine with bailouts?? You just pull stuff out of your ass or what?

Forum List

Back