🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The RNC got a chick with tattoos on her forehead and Linda Fornos to pitch Donald Trump? WTF….We’re so phucked.

You’ve implied that Republicans must use degenerate weirdos with forehead tattoos and barely legal folks as their ‘front’ if they want to compete with the left. Effectively playing the same bullshit identity politics the left plays…the same shit you have pretended to detest for years I’m sure?

Must use

And

Accept

Are different

BTW you do know that you can't automatically judge a person's political position by their appearance, yes?

Must use

And

Accept

Are different

BTW you do know that you can't automatically judge a person's political position by their appearance, yes?
Accepting weirdos, faggots, barely legals and the like is far different than using them as front-men and the face of the GOP.
Actually, I’m a firm believer in that ones appearance tells the tale. Yep…more of that old America shit you hate.

Cuntservatives have been geting their ass handed to them since Reagan fucked us over in 1986 with the Amnesty Bill. We got millions of wetbacks, then the left shoved faggots down our throats, then they told you you couldn’t have God in schools and you caved, now they’re cramming chicks with dicks and more wetbacks up your ass and you sit here and try to sell me that it’s all just part of America’s natural evolution. FUCK THAT!
Complaining won't do you any good.

You have to do what Elon Musk did - leave the state.

That move will cost Newsom BILLIONS, the double whammy of lost tax revenue plus all those unemployment checks.

Where, as proven, doing it the way pussified ‘conservatives’ do it leads to nothing but concessions and loss…Yeah, I’ll take violence.
Nope. That makes you an extremist, and the enemy of any normal person.

You are no better than an antifa, or Islamic terrorist.

Accepting weirdos, faggots, barely legals and the like is far different than using them as front-men and the face of the GOP.
Actually, I’m a firm believer in that ones appearance tells the tale. Yep…more of that old America shit you hate.
Yeah, you are no conservative.

Nice try fascist swine.

Forum List

Back