Nikki exists with no class, Kaz exists gracefully. So long and thanks for all the fish ...

You mad, bro? Mad cuz Haley didn't play suck up to your guy?

This is exactly my point, tired of having to address this by someone who wouldn't apply your standard to your party in a million years, vermin

I addressed this, vermin. Read posts before you respond to them. If Halley won, you'd be screaming she's an extremist lunatic and you have to take her off the ballot to save democracy.

But thanks for playing, vermin
1709762597235.png

Thanks for the spell check! It's all you're good for!

Mark Twain: It is better to remain silent and be thought to be stupid than opening your mouth and removing all doubt

Ha, Ha, someone else said "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere"
1709762792815.png

Exactly, and I have been on the board over a decade and nothing has changed. It's been great, but time to move on because nothing changes and the left still can't explain their own views!

Go with God and enjoy life.

This a new Biden nickname? Or is the fence sitting crowd trying to play the "both sides" of the court argument again?
I can't keep up. :)
You’re confused. I don’t fence sit. I’m not on the fence or part of the corrupt system you support.

Besides, there is no fence. The D and R party are essentially one on all the big issues. They like to argue over meaningless made up cultural issues to deceive dupes like you.

President Biden will receive most of Nikki's votes...

She did get a lot of Democrat crossover votes.

So that's a given.

They were never Haley supporters.

All they wanted to do was help to create the illusion of less support for orange man. Just more of the same old, tired Mickey Mousery...

Last edited:
She suspended her campaign. What more do people want? Well I guess since I have loyalty only to family I see it different.

Anyway, this is literally my last day on the site. All the left has are double standards. I love debating issues, but when their position changes by party, that is pointless. I would like to thank a few people before I go:

Please…please
Don’t go

:th_dontgosmiley-1:

So YOU are the official Internet Spell Checker are you? I've been looking for you everywhere. Can we talk? You absolutely suck at this job, have you been reading the internet? I mean it's your JOB, or you claim, so why is it that bad out there, get on it, it's seriously time
More than a spell checker y'all all. I'm here and the old Dude is bad at his job. What's your point again?

I did not change the definition. That is what you assholes do. Try again pervert lover.

Of course you did. You lie about this the same way you lie about election fraud.

The definition of incest is engaging in sexual intercourse with a close family member.

But no one in Biden's family ever levied such an accousation against him.

Forum List

Back