Can someone explain to me how in a capitalist system the government can "create jobs"? How about how a president can "slow the climate crisis?"

Re-watching the debate I couldn't help but consider some basic questions which I am perplexed by.

When Trump was asked about the climate change and what he would do, I would respond "why are you worried about the increase in temperature, I thought the Paris Accord and the hundreds of billions of dollars we pissed away was going to solve this?"

The question is a pathetic one.

The one good response Mitt Romney had when he debated Obama was when he told him "it's not the governments role to create jobs". I recall Obama was stumped, it was as if a lightbulb went up in his head. He wisely offered Romney an economic role in his administration but Romney wasn't in this to serve his country I suppose.

Biden has passed all of these initiatives, as has France and Germany, to the determent of their own economies. They signed the Paris Accord with all the celebration fitting of the U.N and here we are, 3 years later and you tell the world that temperatures are higher than ever? So what in the F are citizens getting for their money?

Here is a hint, if climate change is man made, unless China or India slow down, America is only hurting themselves by slowing down themselves. You can maintain regulation standards, but you need to drill and get resources.
Government can hire people and I suppose that is 'creating a job.' But it is generally not a job that significantly adds to the economy because it drains so much from the economy.

"Creating jobs' would be much more intellectually honest if it was 'my tax reforms or my deregulation program or my policies' encouraged the private sector to create the best economy we have ever had including X number of good paying permanent jobs.

Government can hire people and I suppose that is 'creating a job.' But it is generally not a job that significantly adds to the economy because it drains so much from the economy.

"Creating jobs' would be much more intellectually honest if it was 'my tax reforms or my deregulation program or my policies' encouraged the private sector to create the best economy we have ever had including X number of good paying permanent jobs.

Government does more than hire Government workers

They invest in Infrastructue, the entire Defense Industry, Education, Healthcare, R&D, Space

means nothing ,when your ass is beat , you can't try to change the subject to something you think you know about because your getting blasted out with the original thread. That is the weakest move on political forums.
Oh look, another dumbass leftard for the ignore list.

Bye, leftard.

Forum List

Back