Democrat so fed up with her Democrat Party she is leaving them...... She supports Trump,,,

Actually no. It's more like empathy, because of what I've been told. The 'round eyes' comes from a love affair between a Vietnamese woman and a US G.I. The servicemen went home and left the Mothers and children behind.
The children, lacking the necessary eye slant, were shunned horribly by their countrymen. People can be stupid and mean at the same time. Most of those kids wound up coming here.

We have 210,000 Vietnamese people here in Texas as of the 2020 census.
In my last two jobs (semiconductor and aerospace) I've worked with many of those fine people. But referring to her as 'round eyes' is my bad.

P.S: Instead of stalking my posts with the 'fake news' icon, just use the red thumbs down. It would mean a lot to me.
ohpleasethetroll is like a dog pissing all over the place.

The majority of Californian's have been mental for decades. I can remember my mother saying to a much older brother of mine who stayed there after being discharged from the Marine's people were crazy out there and that when I was a kid and I am now 76.
This story just underscores the abject failure of Democrats and Leftism on so many levels:

A Secret Service agent was reportedly robbed at gunpoint in Tustin, California, while off-duty during President Joe Biden’s campaign stop with former President Barack Obama and some celebrities. CBS News reported that the off-duty agent’s bag was stolen “Saturday night at about 9:30 p.m.” The agent was able to draw his own gun and fire at the alleged robber, but it is unknown if the suspect was hit. The alleged robber managed to escape. . .

California has more gun control than any state in the Union. Those controls include universal background checks, a red flag law, a ten-day waiting period on gun purchases, firearm registration requirements, an “assault weapons” ban, a ban on carrying concealed for self-defense on college campuses, a ban on teachers being armed in K-12 schools for self-defense, a limit on the number of guns law-abiding citizens can buy in a given month, and controls on ammunition as well.

Despite these gun controls, California led the nation in “active shooter incidents” in 2021.

Forum List

Back