Former Obama fundraiser says she's divorcing the Democratic Party, voting for Trump for the first time.

I know quite a few democrats walking away from that party.

It's about time they FINALLY got some sense. Most are far too stubborn to ever admit that they were wrong. Evil is like that.

Guys I don't get it. What's going on here? 80M+ votes, more blacks votes than Obama! I don't get this. No loyalty.

An ex-Obama fundraiser who helped raise millions in donations for his campaign announced that she is "divorcing" the Democratic Party and plans to vote for Trump in the upcoming election.

"Like any divorce, there’s not just one thing, there’s a series of things that led up to it," Allison Huynh said on "Jesse Watters Primetime" Wednesday.

Huynh, who created Willow Garage, a company that created robotics and AI systems which were later sold to Google, along with her then-husband Google programmer Scott Hassan, helped raise millions of dollars for the Obama campaign in 2008 by hosting elaborate "$50,000- and $100,000-per-plate dinners," for Silicon Valley giants, the New York Post reported.
Amen. It's a wonderous world out there when you open your eyes to see it.

Guys I don't get it. What's going on here? 80M+ votes, more blacks votes than Obama! I don't get this. No loyalty.

An ex-Obama fundraiser who helped raise millions in donations for his campaign announced that she is "divorcing" the Democratic Party and plans to vote for Trump in the upcoming election.

"Like any divorce, there’s not just one thing, there’s a series of things that led up to it," Allison Huynh said on "Jesse Watters Primetime" Wednesday.

Huynh, who created Willow Garage, a company that created robotics and AI systems which were later sold to Google, along with her then-husband Google programmer Scott Hassan, helped raise millions of dollars for the Obama campaign in 2008 by hosting elaborate "$50,000- and $100,000-per-plate dinners," for Silicon Valley giants, the New York Post reported.
DINO!

We’re talking who’s more popular, skippy. :rolleyes-41:

#BLUETSUNAMI

No. You are talking that.

I only care that he's more popular where it counts (i.e. states with enough EV's to get him over 270).

The rest.....who cares.

However, the OP does portend something I am sure you won't like.

No. You are talking that.

I only care that he's more popular where it counts (i.e. states with enough EV's to get him over 270).

The rest.....who cares.

However, the OP does portend something I am sure you won't like.
That’s the way the system works and how Trump managed to back his was into the presidency. His opponents can’t be blamed for trying to make sure that doesn’t happen again.

#CONSTITUTIONAL

That’s the way the system works and how Trump managed to back his was into the presidency. His opponents can’t be blamed for trying to make sure that doesn’t happen again.

#CONSTITUTIONAL

You seem to lack a sense of context. Are you tired.

So we are off of our girl-sniffing, stuttering, incontinent celery stalk being popular (with a great many other celery stalks) and now talking about Trump being popular enough to win enough electoral votes.

Tell me, just how are they going to "make sure" that doesn't happen again. Elections are always a matter of probability and right now that isn't favoring Biden.

Are you openly admitting they are attempting to rig the system and defeat the will of 10s of millions of voters ?

You seem to lack a sense of context. Are you tired.

So we are off of our girl-sniffing, stuttering, incontinent celery stalk being popular (with a great many other celery stalks) and now talking about Trump being popular enough to win enough electoral votes.

Tell me, just how are they going to "make sure" that doesn't happen again. Elections are always a matter of probability and right now that isn't favoring Biden.

Are you openly admitting they are attempting to rig the system and defeat the will of 10s of millions of voters ?
Whatever you say about Biden, Trump is worse. You seem to have no sense of what the the difference is between normal aging and the drastic downhill turn we’ve see Trump take.

#COGNITIVEDECLINE

Whatever you say about Biden, Trump is worse. You seem to have no sense of what the the difference is between normal aging and the drastic downhill turn we’ve see Trump take.

#COGNITIVEDECLINE

How does this post apply to anything I said in the post you quoted.

Forgive me, but I just can't see it.

Thanks.

Democrats hope to make up for it with illegals voting.

Forum List

Back