The trouble with Trump’s jurors shows the results of a post-truth society

"If we speak about Trump, the fact that there is simply the elimination, in effect, of political rivals by all possible means, legal and illegal, is obvious."

Millions? Are you hysterical. Paul Singer ordered the dossier.
It doesn't matter if she spent 2 cents; all that CRAP happened!
The bifurcated two-tiered "Justice " system is BROKEN, and infiltrated by funded subversives like the ones that scrambled. your pathetic excuse of a BRAIN.
Bleach Bit-Hammer Time Hillary should have faced JUSTICE; but did Trump order his DOJ to "lock her up" as campaign banter suggested?
NO
Because lawfare has NEVER been the norm, until NOW.
You fucking IDIOTS are LOST on TWO fronts.
1. When Trump is OVERWHELMINGLY re-elected, his DOJ will weed out this wretched mess of bureaucracy.
2. Your support of this disgusting display of UNCONSTITUTIONAL lawfare will be used against future generations, and YOU if this is not put to an END.

It's amazing to me that you hive-minded people want to WRECK society well beyond what you will actually exist in.
Sick!

:evil:

Last edited:
We should put Biden on trial...in Texas...with a jury of 100% Dem hating deep red district jurors. :muahaha:

Trump has undermined confidence in our elections, in our intelligence services and now in our courts. Aren't you proud . He lost an election so he wants to burn it all down.

The bifurcated two-tiered "Justice " system is BROKEN, and infiltrated by funded subversives like the ones that scrambled. your pathetic excuse of a BRAIN.
Bleach Bit-Hammer Time Hillary should have faced JUSTICE; but did Trump order his DOJ to "lock her up" as campaign banter suggested?
NO
1. When Trump is OVERWHELMINGLY re-elected, his DOJ will weed out this wretched mess of bureaucracy.
2. Your support of this disgusting display of UNCONSTITUTIONAL lawfare will be used against future generations, and YOU if this is not put to an END.

It's amazing to me that you hive-minded people want to WRECK society well beyond what you will actually exist in.
Sick!

You're a tool for a stupid, violent man who wants revenge because he lost an election.

NO

Sick!

Why are we talking about Hil now?

What's going on here in America with the constant persecution of Trump is a travesty to our system of law...

I never thought I'd say this, but I believe that our system is perilously corrupted, and thereby, we no longer have the America that was founded on the principles of fairness, and freedom...It's only a matter of time before we see average people hauled in front of our courts for refusing to embrace things like gender, open borders, and simply disagreeing with a liberal progressive, woke agenda....Get ready, we're screwed.
Bingo. Look at what Trudeau has done to Canada.

Last edited:
What's going on here in America with the constant persecution of Trump is a travesty to our system of law...

I never thought I'd say this, but I believe that our system is perilously corrupted, and thereby, we no longer have the America that was founded on the principles of fairness, and freedom...It's only a matter of time before we see average people hauled in front of our courts for refusing to embrace things like gender, open borders, and simply disagreeing with a liberal progressive, woke agenda....Get ready, we're screwed.
Or

Trump is a fucking criminal

Forum List

Back