🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muscovite-Ukrainian WAR, regular updates I VIDEO , PICTURES, STATISTIC I Big Muscovite Losses Near Vuhledar/Shevchenko -- Over 20 Vehicles Destroyed

WATCHING , this video I did understand why 🇷🇺 🐖 ⚰️ 🇸🇦 Murz killed himself today :auiqs.jpg:

The Muscovite🇸🇦🐖🇷🇺 military did have a great achievement this week. They fired the commander of the Black Sea Fleet, Admiral Viktor Sokolov, becoming the first country to fire a naval commander who had already been dead for months!​

Pootin - "Everything is on time and is going according to plan, we have lost nothing. I remain a master strategist"​

Muscovite-Ukrainian WAR, regular updates I VIDEO , PICTURES, STATISTIC I Big Muscovite Losses Near Vuhledar/Shevchenko -- Over 20 Vehicles Destroyed​

This war ends when Donald J Trump cuts off it's funding with an EO and a fucking sharpie...

That little globo homo Nazi jew rats days are numbered....he buried at least a million young Ukrainian men for globo homo ...may his death be as brutal as some of the young he sent to their deaths

Stay hidden in the west
Your country is finished

It was a summit of retreat and will be remembered as the moment when NATO, instead of reinventing itself, doubled down with the same failed approach that ultimately leads to its demise.

The summit was a also an amazing show of undiplomatic visions of world-domination.

Forum List

Back