🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this Trump meme says it all !

Yeah because the fbi has been disappearing his life! How many 20 year Olds do you know who have NO online presence?

Sheesh you're dumb!
I dunno? Seems like ones that have no friends and were bullied in high school, have no need or purpose to be on social networks.... Why set themselves up for more abuse?

He donated to a specific CAUSE, a pac to register citizens to vote...its a non profit cause which means a voter registration drive for all new voters, including republicans and independents. He didn't donate to a Pac for electing democrats....he specified the Pac he wanted his donation to go to.

You mean the Biden Campaign? That cause?

LOL. OK

"ActBlue Charities Inc.[1] is an American political action committee and fundraising platform established for serving left-leaning and Democratic nonprofits and politicians"
As I said, he chose NOT to give directly to Act Blue, it was noted on his donation to direct his donation to a Blue PAC that has get out to vote focus, and registering all citizens to vote, not just democrats. They came to his school for a voter registration drive. He was 17 at the time, almost 18.

kids after him on this donation roster i saw, directed their donations to go to ACT BLUE, Crooks did not....he directed it towards the get out to vote registration drive Pac under the umbrella of act blue that came to his school.

I have no idea why you are making a $15 dollar donation from a 17 year old, such a big deal?

Forum List

Back