🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Days after Trump assassination attempt, CNN calls JD Vance "a dangerous virus"

The left-wing media in this country is out of control.

The hate, the violence, the constant escalation of rhetoric needs to stop now.

Van Jones and CNN are accessories to the violence we saw this weekend.

He’s the same person who said “all white people have a virus.”

This is what the left-wing of the modern time has created. They lie, they’re hypocrites, they use violence like they did it with the blm riots which occurred for multiple months all over the country resulting in over 20 murders., and then they turn around and complain about January 6 where conservatives killed nobody , they complain about Trump being a white supremacist. They lie all the time.

He’s the same person who said “all white people have a virus.”

This is what the left-wing of the modern time has created. They lie, they’re hypocrites, they use violence like they did it with the blm riots which occurred for multiple months all over the country resulting in over 20 murders., and then they turn around and complain about January 6 where conservatives killed nobody , they complain about Trump being a white supremacist. They lie all the time.

They are a minority amplified by the Democrat Media.
They have to use violence, to achieve anything.

Where did I mention InfoWars you uneducated incel basement dweller? Multiple sources ran those facts. Facts hurt your little pea brain. Better stock up on tissues and butthurt cream. November will not be kind to you.

None of those are "facts." If you hadn't dropped out of grade eight, maybe you'd have some comprehension skills.

The left-wing media in this country is out of control.

The hate, the violence, the constant escalation of rhetoric needs to stop now.

Van Jones and CNN are accessories to the violence we saw this weekend.

Is there any reason for us to want unity with these people? I don’t think there is.

None of those are "facts." If you hadn't dropped out of grade eight, maybe you'd have some comprehension skills.
^^ Look at the triggered little crybaby troll. Everything I posted is fact crybaby. Stamp your feet and hold your breath some more. Hint : that won't stop the Trump win.

^^ Look at the triggered little crybaby troll. Everything I posted is fact crybaby. Stamp your feet and hold your breath some more. Hint : that won't stop the Trump win.

You haven't posted a single fact, loontard2814lbs. You just regurgitate bullshit from your lying media because you're a low rent pretend conservative hiding under your bed.

Forum List

Back