🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Days after Trump assassination attempt, CNN calls JD Vance "a dangerous virus"

It almost cost him his life. Just like he's responsible for Ashlii Babbit, he would have been to blame if he got shot the other day. Who do you blame?
IMG_2775.jpeg

1721158733128.png

Once the appropriate amount of time has gone by after trump got part of his ear shot off they will all again continue this rhetoric.

Trust me, it won't take long.

Some ladies in my church seem to think the rhetoric is being calmed down. I stopped short of telling them to come and read some of the shit the leftists post here.

Sleazybozo is the one which would shock them, which is all that it hopes to achieve anyway.

The crime statistics in this country don't support that.
God you're stupid. Are you one of these uneducated whites? Let me give you a brief review of what happened

1978, Republicans and Corporations wage war on blue collar Americans/unions. GE Jack Welch started it. No more did workers have a right to their job. 30 years and retire with a pension, GONE.

1980 Reagan starts turning a blind eye to illegals who compete with uneducated whites.

2000's Bush sent at least 1 million good paying manufacturing jobs overseas.

2008 Crash. These people are FUCKED! They turn to crime, drugs od, suicide, fentynol

What I find funny is for decades you looked down on whites but now we see whites lose their privilege and they are SNOWFLAKES.

This hasn't happened to us educated whites although today I don't think a college educated person is doing even as good as my dad who worked at Ford for 20 years. Retired with a pension before he was 62. Great medical benefits. Can't find jobs like that today. Today my dad would be working at Walmart.

Most of these deaths were attributed to the use of synthetic opioids by middle-aged white men.

“To our astonishment, it was not only suicide that was rising among middle-aged whites; it was all deaths,”

Remember, blacks have learned to be tough. They're used to economic despair. It's new to you whites and you are not dealing with it well.

Outside of wars or pandemics, death rates for large populations across the world have been consistently falling for decades. Yet working-age white men and women without college degrees were dying from suicide, drug overdoses, and alcohol-related liver disease at such rates that, for three consecutive years, life expectancy for the U.S. population as a whole had fallen. “The only precedent is a century ago, from 1915 through 1918, during the First World War and the influenza epidemic that followed it,” Case and Deaton write. Between 1999 and 2017, more than six hundred thousand extra deaths—deaths in excess of the demographically predicted number—occurred just among people aged forty-five to fifty-four.

These are people who lost their good paying jobs to Mexico or China and they were NEVER going to find a better job. Too old.

God you're stupid. Are you one of these uneducated whites? Let me give you a brief review of what happened

1978, Republicans and Corporations wage war on blue collar Americans/unions. GE Jack Welch started it. No more did workers have a right to their job. 30 years and retire with a pension, GONE.

1980 Reagan starts turning a blind eye to illegals who compete with uneducated whites.

2008 Crash. These people are FUCKED! They turn to crime, drugs od, suicide, fentynol

What I find funny is for decades you looked down on whites but now we see whites lose their privilege and they are SNOWFLAKES.

This hasn't happened to us educated whites although today I don't think a college educated person is doing even as good as my dad who worked at Ford for 20 years. Retired with a pension before he was 62. Great medical benefits. Can't find jobs like that today. Today my dad would be working at Walmart.

Most of these deaths were attributed to the use of synthetic opioids by middle-aged white men.

“To our astonishment, it was not only suicide that was rising among middle-aged whites; it was all deaths,”

Remember, blacks have learned to be tough. They're used to economic despair. It's new to you whites and you are not dealing with it well.

Outside of wars or pandemics, death rates for large populations across the world have been consistently falling for decades. Yet working-age white men and women without college degrees were dying from suicide, drug overdoses, and alcohol-related liver disease at such rates that, for three consecutive years, life expectancy for the U.S. population as a whole had fallen. “The only precedent is a century ago, from 1915 through 1918, during the First World War and the influenza epidemic that followed it,” Case and Deaton write. Between 1999 and 2017, more than six hundred thousand extra deaths—deaths in excess of the demographically predicted number—occurred just among people aged forty-five to fifty-four.

These are people who lost their good paying jobs to Mexico or China and they were NEVER going to find a better job. Too old.
Look out! The Trump train is here!
IMG_3087.jpeg

You've lost your mind. Your cities are slaughterhouses for black people, and you LOVE it.

Hey, you're still assholes supporting a corrupt man. And the Supreme's can suck our collective dicks too. You think this false flag is going to give you a pass to the white house? Think again Frauline.
You’re going to love when Trump puts Cannon on the Supreme Court.

You've lost your mind. Your cities are slaughterhouses for black people, and you LOVE it.
Well yea, sure. But that's to be expected. They live in shit holes. For decades you whites have been telling minorities to pick themselves up by their bootstraps. There is no reason you can't make it in America. If you are poor, it's your own fault And all that is true even today.

But what we see are these uneducated whites used to get jobs from their daddies at the union plant. Then they had job security, healthcare and even got pensions. Today the same uneducated whites are struggling. And we see ONLY THEY are struggling more so than ever.

Sure blacks struggle and commit crime. That we know. But the SPIKE in death and despair is specifically happening to uneducated whites. And not just white men. White women too.

So you wrote a bunch of lies, just like your cult always does.

Proves nothing.

To me, the thing that's been happening recently that, if anything was going to push me over the edge, would be the corrupt Supreme's. Ruling that Presidents are immune from being prosecuted for doing things that are "official acts". Ruling it's okay to take gifts after they've ruled on something. Imposing their Taliban styli religion on us. Going along with trying to steal the election (their wives). Vergogna I say to the Supreme's

Cool. Then I guess the next Democrat President will have that power. You guys are so short sighted.

Biden said that Trump should be in the bullseye a couple of days before he was really in the bullseye. Now CNN is calling a former Marine who fought for his Country and was elected to the Senate a "dangerous virus"? How far are the fools in CNN willing to go to promote another assassination attempt?

Forum List

Back