🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JD Vance's pledge to 'abandon' Ukraine a ‘catastrophic mistake’ | William Hague

I've asked you a question - what makes you think either Ukraine or Putin is interested in freezing conflict along current war front line?

Do you have any answer? because from everything Putin has ever indicated Ukraine has to give up all 5 regions within their administrative borders, which is far greater territory than what Russia currently occupies or can hope to capture.
Ukraine is interested. The Zelensky administration is not. Putin is ready for that, but he wants more territory.

JD wrote this.........

What Trump offers is an easy escape from the pain. To every complex problem, he promises a simple solution. He can bring jobs back simply by punishing offshoring companies into submission. As he told a New Hampshire crowd—folks all too familiar with the opioid scourge—he can cure the addiction epidemic by building a Mexican wall and keeping the cartels out. He will spare the United States from humiliation and military defeat with indiscriminate bombing. It doesn’t matter that no credible military leader has endorsed his plan. He never offers details for how these plans will work, because he can’t. Trump’s promises are the needle in America’s collective vein.

......before his integrity was compromised, co-opted by political ambition.

Tough to see that happening under the current state of affairs
Yes, I agree. This depends much of how the so called Global South really wants to end this war. And what policy of the new US administration will be. If there won't be a will to make Russia and Ukraine sit and negotiate, then the things are bad for Ukraine. It can't win this war of attrition.

Ukraine is interested. The Zelensky administration is not. Putin is ready for that, but he wants more territory.

I don't know what bolded means. Either Putin is willing to remove parts of Zaporozhie, Kherson, LNR and DNR from Russian constitution or he is not. There is not half-way about this - it's a yes or no.

Zelensky's administration represents Ukraine last I checked, a position delegated to him by the people of Ukraine.

There is no indication that Ukrainians are somehow ready to remove Zelensky, or even show popular support for conceeding 5 regions to Russia as part of peace agreement.

OF COS YOU ARE, you are one of 🇷🇺 them...
MAGAs hate drag queens but they have no problem with trump and Vance wearing makeup, wigs, and high heels (lifts)

I don’t hate anyone. I just don’t want my taxes funding your war.

Ukraine is interested. The Zelensky administration is not.
🇺🇦 Zelensky is 100% right....

GGRj38sa4AEIrMe.jpg

I don't know what bolded means. Either Putin is willing to remove parts of Zaporozhie, Kherson, LNR and DNR from Russian constitution or he is not. There is not half-way about this - it's a yes or no.

Zelensky's administration represents Ukraine last I checked, a position delegated to him by the people of Ukraine.

There is no indication that Ukrainians are somehow ready to remove Zelensky, or even show popular support for conceeding 5 regions to Russia as part of peace agreement.
Of course Putin won't gey away from those regions. But he will try to get more in the meantime.

He was delegated trough May 2024.

Of course Putin won't gey away from those regions. But he will try to get more in the meantime.

He was delegated trough May 2024.

You are not being coherent.

If Putin has no interest in removing Zaporozhie and Kherson from Russian constitution then by definition he has no interest in a peace deal that would end conflict along current front lines.

We are supporting the entirely of Ukrainian economy. We are paying salaries and pensions.
NOT REALLY .

1714428078333-png.939741

1714428177012-png.939743

ps

You are not being coherent.

If Putin has no interest in removing Zaporozhie and Kherson from Russian constitution then by definition he has no interest in a peace deal that would end conflict along current front lines.
I think that in a future negotiations won't be everything as Putin wants.

I don’t hate anyone. I just don’t want my taxes funding your war.

I dont care, you are a marginal and you´ll be treated (by me, AND ALL other FREE MEN ) as a such .

1665130632384-png.706772

I think that in a future negotiations won't be everything as Putin wants.
I think you have no way of knowing that Putin would be willing to agree to remove cities out of Russian constitution.

Which is exactly why I say that feasability of a peace agreement along current front lines is just a fantasy.

Last edited:
Not totally. The debt continues.

Majority of Americans are decent and smart. Online grifters are not. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue. Hopefully the EU and Britain also go-ahead and give the frozen orc money to Ukraine ASAP.

Jesus. Finland was a neutral state since the late 1940s to a quite recent time.

you know exactly NOTHING about Finland, "In Finland itself, the term finlandization carries a mix of regret and embarrassment," There is a reason why in Finnish verb "🇷🇺Ryssiä" (Muscovy) , roughly meaning "to totally fail something"....

read the comments :

Explain again why we're supposed to prop up a guy who has jailed political opponents, banned opposition parties, refused to leave office when his term ran out, and has been bombing civilian Ukrainians in Eastern Ukraine since he took office.

We're not propping up Putin. :rolleyes: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back