🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assassination attempt of Trump in PA

I don't want students to equate schools with prison.
I still have a student. We compromise convenience on planes, why not students to be safe? My college roommate had a kid at Douglas-Stoneman in Parkland during the shooting. His neighbor’s daughter was killed.

It was likely to happen regardless of what happened with the blob. Millions (if not billions) of guns being sold to people no questions asked. Its just a matter of time until someone you know gets shot at, someone you like gets shot at or as in the case of the blob supporters; someone you worship gets shot at.
Wow I didn't know I could buy a gun with no questions asked. pray tell where?

I still have a student. We compromise convenience on planes, why not students to be safe?

I already stated that I do not support what we do in airports.

My college roommate had a kid at Douglas-Stoneman in Parkland during the shooting. His neighbor’s daughter was killed.

Kids did get killed.

Cruz had been known for behavioral problems since preschool

So your saying Democrats want to undermine our Constitution
No. Now pay real close attention. This is important if you want to know why you are so confused.

The US Constitution is to protect everybody’s right to life and pursuit of happiness as long as they do not step on the rights of anybody else.

It is supposed to apply to school kids from Kindergarten through young adults at graduation from College,

But now our Supreme Court has interpreted the second amendment to mean that gun ownership with minimal restrictions is a right more important than the right to life of a child confined to a classroom while learning arithmetic in a public school so they can become contributing members of our communities some day,

The Butler shooter is of the same criminal and or suicidal mind as all the school shooters we’ve met over the decades except in Butler Pa a Presidential candidate of the political Party opposed to gun laws and sensible restrictions took a bullet through the upper right ear as if Mike Tyson bit it off.

When thirteen seven year olds die a brutal death in a hail of assault rifle gunfire the families are told once the bodies are put below ground that the Republican Party wants we all to collectively just get over it,

The fucked up human being who actually said that after a mass shooting is the one who lost a piece of his ear until the greatest medical team in the world could sew it back on, is now telling us that his encounter with an AR15 firing loner is the most horrible encounter the world has ever seen. Even though he was shot by a registered Republican.

Now, we are not only supposed to never get over it, we are too restrain ourselves from ever saying anything bad about our God chosen one to be our dear leader and we have to vote for him for UNITY in the nation or be doomed.

Last edited:
No. Now pay real close attention. This is important if you want to know why you are so confused.

The US Constitution is to protect everybody’s right to life and pursuit of happiness as long as they do not step on the rights of anybody else.

It is supposed to apply to school kids from Kindergarten through young adults at graduation from College,

But now our Supreme Court has interpreted the second amendment to mean that gun ownership with minimal restrictions is a right more important than the right to life of a child confined to a classroom while learning arithmetic in a public school so they can become contributing members of our communities some day,

I said this earlier and no one addressed it. It's not how but rather why.

We are at an impasse. You want less safety on planes I want more safety in schools. Clearly only one of us flies regularly and has kids in school.

I put kids through school and have grandkids in school. You are clamoring for a solution that will never happen no matter how bad you want it.

I don't see a point in wasting time doing that.

Can one then argue to me that we will never see that everyone that needs health care can get it? Sadly probably so.

I was just responding to your indignance with Mike's post with some advice from Trump. He says that the day after a school shooting we have to get over it.
That's not at all what he said, prick! so trying to unalive your political opponent is your gig huh?

I still have a student. We compromise convenience on planes, why not students to be safe? My college roommate had a kid at Douglas-Stoneman in Parkland during the shooting. His neighbor’s daughter was killed.
like most every shooting event, the fbi failed.

That's not at all what he said, prick! so trying to unalive your political opponent is your gig huh?

Pretty much is.

I want to send our support and our deepest sympathies to the victims and families touched by the terrible school shooting yesterday in Perry, Iowa,” Trump said during a campaign rally.

“It’s just horrible, so surprising to see it here. But have to get over it, we have to move forward,” he added.

Trump tells supporters 'we have to get over it' after Iowa school shooting

Nope. Stop lying bitch. I said our former President advises to "get over it" after a shooting. In fact, a day after a shooting.

Nope. Stop lying bitch. I said our former President advises to "get over it" after a shooting. In fact, a day after a shooting.
he also said we have to move forward. He has at his own shooting. He didn't say the people affected needed to move on, not at all what he said and it's what you implied. Oh and he never disrespected anyone like you just did prick

Last edited:
he also said we have to move forward. He has at his own shooting. He didn't say the people affected needed to move on, not at all what he said and it's what you implied. Oh and he never disrespected anyone like you just did prick
Did you just say Trump never disrespected anyone?????? Who is lying now? You are welcome to you own opinion, but you are not welcome to your own facts.

All over the place. I can go over to the local flea market on any weekend and buy all I want. No questions asked other than "do you have the money".
So they're breaking the law then, okay.

Forum List

Back