🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The "Baby Mama" phenomenon in Black culture. The flip side of 75 percent Fatherless homes.

Throughout high school, college, and my 20s and 30s, I personally never knew of a Jewish girl or woman who had a child out of wedlock. I would estimate that is at least 200 women, and 0 illegitimate babies.
Were they having sex? Getting abortions? I know you don't think they were sweet little virgins. :ssex:

Before they turned 13 years old, I'm sure they were too. After that, I wouldn't bet on it. :ssex:
Jews tend to be highly intelligent. Negroes tend to be highly sexed. Most whites and Asians do not want our tax money spent on welfare checks for illegitimate black children.

No it is not. White women prefer successful men. Black men are rarely good at anything but certain sports, and violent crime.
Yes, and this is a biological, genetic trait: females seek out males who can provide well for their children.

Even male birds compete for mates by building the best nest: “Choose me! I can provide a nice home for our children!”

Guess who is going to get shook out? LOL!
Sub Saharn Africa used to have a low population. Whites changed that by providing African Negroes with medicine, food aid, and peacekeeping forces to stop Negro tribal wars. If we seal off Sub Sararan Africa, and leave the Negroes to their own devides the Negro populatin will crash.

Also, things like don't go shoot up schools, shopping centers, churches, theatres, nightclubs and concerts. That is clearly NOT being taught to young White males. Even the ones who come from 2 parent families are not learning it's wrong to kill people for no reason.
Works for me. However that has nothing to do with the systemic problem of Baby Makers and Baby Mamas that has persisted for decades in poor Black communities. Being offended by it or deflecting to another issue does not help to alleviate the problem, it only insures that it will remain.

Works for me. However that has nothing to do with the systemic problem of Baby Makers and Baby Mamas that has persisted for decades in poor Black communities. Being offended by it or deflecting to another issue does not help to alleviate the problem, it only insures that it will remain.
She seems awfully resistant to admit that, statistically, children raised in two-parent homes fare better than children of single mothers. Could it be that she doesn’t want to admit that the (shamefully) high OOW birthrate among blacks does indeed correlate to poorer outcomes among these children - and that whites cannot be blamed for that?

She seems awfully resistant to admit that, statistically, children raised in two-parent homes fare better than children of single mothers. Could it be that she doesn’t want to admit that the (shamefully) high OOW birthrate among blacks does indeed correlate to poorer outcomes among these children - and that whites cannot be blamed for that?
Blacks are responsible for their problems.

She reminds me of IM2 being SOOOOOOOOO angry when I had Serenity Broughton's picture as my avatar. How dare I bring attention to an innocent little girl being murdered in her car seat by Chicago gang bangers. That makes me a "Racist Hater" doncha know.

She reminds me of IM2 being SOOOOOOOOO angry when I had Serenity Broughton's picture as my avatar. How dare I bring attention to an innocent little girl being murdered in her car seat by Chicago gang bangers. That makes me a "Racist Hater" doncha know.
They scream racist at everyone. The word has lost all meaning.

And any HINT that blacks might be responsible for their own problems sends them into a fury. The only acceptable position is that blacks can do no wrong; or, if they do, it is totally the fault of whites.

Theme Song from the movie "Shaft"

Lyrics

Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?
(Shaft)
You're damn right

-----------

That is the problem right there. Most black men have the wrong ideals.

Forum List

Back