I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

I do not have the time to wade through your silly argument. Don't convince me. Convince The New York Daily News. It is a Republican newspaper.
You sure dont know what youre talking about. I was born and grew up in New York. The NY Daily News used to be a Republican newspaper. It has been a Democrat newspaper for years now.

And if you dont hav the time to wade through someone's argument, then dont try to refute that argument. Duh!

You sure dont know what youre talking about. I was born and grew up in New York. The NY Daily News used to be a Republican newspaper. It has been a Democrat newspaper for years now.

And if you dont hav the time to wade through someone's argument, then dont try to refute that argument. Duh!

It was the Post, not the Daily News, ya retard.

You also admit to computer forum idiocy. Never judge without seeing. How pitifully dumb. :laugh2:
Prove on one computer screen that Trump won the 2020 election. Do it in yoiur own words. I will not wade through a long word salad that makes implausible and unprovable factual assertions.

ARTICLESFACTCHECK POSTSFEATURED POSTS

Trump’s Final Numbers​

Statistical indicators of President Trump's four years in office.

By Eugene Kiely, Brooks Jackson, Brea Jones, D'Angelo Gore, Lori Robertson and Robert Farley
Posted on October 8, 2021

Summary​

The statistics for the entirety of Donald Trump’s time in office are nearly all compiled. As we did for his predecessor four years ago, we present a final look at the numbers.
  • The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
  • Paychecks grew faster than inflation. Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 8.7% after inflation.
  • After-tax corporate profits went up, and the stock market set new records. The S&P 500 index rose 67.8%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Home prices rose 27.5%, and the homeownership rate increased 2.1 percentage points to 65.8%.
  • Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
  • Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%. Carbon emissions from energy consumption dropped 11.5%.
  • Handgun production rose 12.5% last year compared with 2016, setting a new record.
  • The murder rate last year rose to the highest level since 1997.
  • Trump filled one-third of the Supreme Court, nearly 30% of the appellate court seats and a quarter of District Court seats.

• Trump's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org
The first point makes the entire thing a piece of shit. They never mentioned the pandemic just the job loss. Ergo this source is willfully dishonest and cannot be trusted for anything.

The first point makes the entire thing a piece of shit. They never mentioned the pandemic just the job loss. Ergo this source is willfully dishonest and cannot be trusted for anything.
If Trump had responded quickly to COVID-19 fewer people would hae died. fewer jobs would have been lost.

Instead he pretended this:

Prove on one computer screen that Trump won the 2020 election. Do it in yoiur own words. I will not wade through a long word salad that makes implausible and unprovable factual assertions.
You won't "wade"through it, because you know it will verify my pots here. I gave you the link which are the proofs. Read the whole thing, or just one of the states. Your choice.

You won't "wade"through it, because you know it will verify my pots here. I gave you the link which are the proofs. Read the whole thing, or just one of the states. Your choice.
Just out of curiosity, how many words are in that explanation?

Why didn't your explanation convince the judges who ruled against Trump?

This is a simple matter actually. Trump either had more votes than Biden, or he did not. Where are those votes?

If Trump had responded quickly to COVID-19 fewer people would hae died. fewer jobs would have been lost.

Instead he pretended this:

No response to COVID-19 would have changed any death rates.

The virus was bound to do the damage it did regardless of the human response. The idea that anything could have interfered with it is nonsense.

Additionally most of his efforts in the early going were staunchly opposed by Democrats including his travel bans. But no matter because nothing was going to stop the virus from doing what it did.

No response to COVID-19 would have changed any death rates.

The virus was bound to do the damage it did regardless of the human response. The idea that anything could have interfered with it is nonsense.

Additionally most of his efforts in the early going were staunchly opposed by Democrats including his travel bans. But no matter because nothing was going to stop the virus from doing what it did.
USA has the most deaths with 1,219,487.

That is because a proudly ignorant grifter was in charge when COVID-19 hit.

USA has the most deaths with 1,219,487.

That is because a proudly ignorant grifter was in charge when COVID-19 hit.
It's because the United States is the largest travel hub on earth.

Once again the idea that any human intervention could change the casualty rate is complete nonsense.

It's because the United States is the largest travel hub on earth.

Once again the idea that any human intervention could change the casualty rate is complete nonsense.
Trump blames Biden for inflation, even though inflation is an international proglem. Then he says that he is not responsible for all the deaths form COVID-19 that happened during his administration.

Forum List

Back