I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

The trouble with Trump's lies is that the poorly educated whites who think Trump was sent by God want to believe the lies.
Leftists constantly go on and on about Trump telling lies, but when confronted, the best they can do is present THEIR CONCEPTION of a lie, which generally doesn't fly.

Examples are . the disabled reporter, outsourcing, McCain not a hero, Kizir Khan, Access Hollywood tape, Russian collusion, "anonymous source" Atlantic idiotic article, etc

In contrast, America's # 1 LIAR JOE BIDEN, never stops lying. Here's a lit of his latest lies told just last night during the debate >>

1. Border Patrol Endorsement

Biden claimed he was endorsed by America’s Border Patrol union. That is not true. In fact, the Border Patrol Union issued a real-time fact-check Thursday night stating: “To be clear, we never have and never will endorse Biden.”

2. Trump Bleach "Lie"
Biden claimed Trump told people infected with Covid to inject themselves with “bleach.” Trump did not tell people to do that.

3. Illegal Border Crossings​

Biden claimed “there [are] 40 percent fewer people coming across the border illegally” under his presidency than Trump’s. That isn’t true, as illegal border crossings have skyrocketed to record highs under Biden’s presidency.

4. Military Deaths

Biden claimed he’s the “only president this … decade” who “doesn’t have any troops dying anywhere in the world” under his presidency. That is false. Thirteen service members were killed during Biden’s disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal.

5. Inflation

Biden claimed inflation was at 9 percent when he came into office. That statistic is false. The inflation rate when Trump left office was 1.4 percent.

6. Late Term Abortion

Biden claimed that Democrats “are not for late-term abortion.” As The Federalist’s Jordan Boyd noted, Biden “has repeatedly promised to legalize unlimited, on-demand abortion through all nine months of pregnancy via a sweeping bill and routinely promoted taxpayer-funded abortion policies.

7. Cages at the Border

Biden claimed Trump was “separating babies from their mothers [and] putting them in cages” when he was president. That statement is misleading. As admitted by the left-wing Associated Press, these were “chain-link enclosures” inside alien-holding border facilities that were created by the Obama-Biden administration. Also, the kids wer only in these cages for a day or two, before they were sent to high-quality detention centers run by Southwest Key Programs, where the kids had it better than they ever had in their lives (and better than many American kids)
1719618999684.png

1719619110515.png

8. No New Taxes

Biden claimed he “didn’t” raise taxes for “anybody making less than $400,000 a year.” That is false.

9. Hitler

Biden claimed Trump once said, “Hitler has done some good things.” As admitted by left-wing Snopes, there is no proof that Trump ever said this. The allegation has also been denied by Trump’s staff.
Actually, Hitler DID do some good things. As a younger man (and a very different person), he painted many fine paintings.
1719619575914.png

10. Biden Repeats Debunked ‘Suckers’ and ‘Losers’ Hoax

Biden repeated the lie that Trump called deceased American soldiers “suckers” and “losers.” Numerous former Trump administration officials have publicly refuted the phony story. Even left-wing Snopes admitted, “there appeared to be no evidence of an audio or video recording of the remarks in question, nor was there any documentation, such as transcripts or presidential notes, to independently confirm or deny the alleged quotes’ authenticity.”

11. Trump’s Iran Policy

Biden claimed Trump “did nothing” to stifle Iranian aggression. That is false. For example, Trump ordered the assassination of Iranian general Qasem Soleimani in 2020.

12. Trump’s NATO Remarks

Biden claimed Trump told Vladimir Putin, “Do whatever you want,” regarding Russia’s invasion of Eastern Europe. But that’s not accurate.

Trump’s remarks came during a South Carolina rally, during which he recounted a story from when he was president and speaking with a NATO member. Trump purportedly told this state that he would withhold U.S. support if they didn’t pay their minimum defense spending obligations. (and Trump succeeded in getting the Europeans to pay their NATO obligations).

13. Climate Alarmism

Biden falsely contended that the “only existential threat to humanity is climate change.”

14. Efforts to Stop J6 Riot

Biden insinuated Trump made no effort to ensure demonstrators wouldn’t breach the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. That isn’t true. Trump sought to deploy 10,000 National Guard troops to the Capitol ahead of Congress’s certification of the 2020 election results.
He also exhorted his supporters to go to the capitol and PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY make their VOICES heard.

15. Roe v. Wade

Biden claimed the “vast majority of constitutional scholars supported [Roe v. Wade] when it was decided” by the Supreme Court in 1973. There is no evidence that’s true.

16. Beau’s Death

Biden claimed his son Beau died in Iraq. Beau was not killed in action in Iraq but died from brain cancer in 2015.

17. ‘Very Fine People’ Lie

Biden repeated the lie that Trump called white supremacists who participated in a 2017 Charlottesville march “very fine people.” Even left-wing “fact-checker” Snopes recently admitted that claim is untrue.

18. Unemployment Under Trump

Biden claimed the unemployment rate was at 15 percent when he came into office. That isn’t true. The unemployment rate was 6.4 percent when Biden was inaugurated in January.

19. Trillionaires​

Biden claimed there are “1,000 trillionaires in America.” There are not, in fact, any trillionaires in America or the world. Biden did correct himself on this one.

20. NATO

Biden claimed Trump “wants to get [the United States] out of NATO.” There is no evidence to suggest that’s true. In fact, Trump regularly pressed NATO countries during his presidency to meet their defense spending commitments.

If it was not for the Electoral College, which should have been ended long ago, Hillary would have won.
With the votes of millions of illegal aliens.

Ignorant Leftists, victims of the American MISeducation indoctrination system, still don't understand that we are the United STATES of America, not the United PEOPLE of America. :rolleyes:

Trump and his lawyers had plenty of opportunities to prove that. They failed.
Liberals act like 70 years of massive illegal alien voting needs to be proved. Pheeew. This is the level of detachment. I suppose they think Biden opened up the border to put more stress on scarce US resources.

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

Mystifying. :dunno:
The Democrats in power hate him because he took away that power and sidetracked their goal of making America a Marxist totalitarian country at worst or a genial piece of a New World Order and government at best.

The old guard neocon GOP hate him because he wasn't one of them and he showed them up hugely when he did things 'all wrong' and succeeded, when he got things done they said couldn't be done, when he showed them up for the weak, feckless leaders they had been.

The media hates him because they are almost all radical leftwing Democrats wholly in bed with and beholden to the Democrat Party.

Those on the world scene hate him because he wouldn't allow them to use the U.S.A. as their sugar daddy and own reliable ATM machine or allow them to cheat and misuse us.

And the people who trust the most dishonest media in the history of the world, who embrace the Democrat agenda, and perhaps a few who are pawns of or beholden to those GOP neocon old guard, hate him because they are told to hate him.

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

The left wing in this nation is a direct child of Stalin's brain child. During his tenure the school of invasion by philosophical infection took the form of intelligence assault via the infiltration of higher learning institutions. Everything you see and hear from the left today can be nearly traced back to that parasitic movement dedicated to the erasure of traditional America in favor of the collectivist state. Any form of governance that seeks to strengthen indigenous mores and values is immediately hated by them for no other reason than that it inteferes with their ultimate goal.. The most frightening part of all of this is that they don't even know who they really are. They just know one thing....hate.

The Democrats in power hate him because he took away that power and sidetracked their goal of making America a Marxist totalitarian country at worst or a genial piece of a New World Order and government at best.

The old guard neocon GOP hate him because he wasn't one of them and he showed them up hugely when he did things 'all wrong' and succeeded, when he got things done they said couldn't be done, when he showed them up for the weak, feckless leaders they had been.

The media hates him because they are almost all radical leftwing Democrats wholly in bed with and beholden to the Democrat Party.

Those on the world scene hate him because he wouldn't allow them to use the U.S.A. as their sugar daddy and own reliable ATM machine or allow them to cheat and misuse us.

And the people who trust the most dishonest media in the history of the world, who embrace the Democrat agenda, and perhaps a few who are pawns of or beholden to those GOP neocon old guard, hate him because they are told to hate him.
Yes

I'm finding this thread hard to believe. Illnesses such as Covid are generally caused by viruses and/or bacteriae, not political opponents. Wail on. I'm not coming back to this ridiculous caterwaul of a thread.

The left wing in this nation is a direct child of Stalin's brain child. During his tenure the school of invasion by philosophical infection took the form of intelligence assault via the infiltration of higher learning institutions. Everything you see and hear from the left today can be nearly traced back to that parasitic movement dedicated to the erasure of traditional America in favor of the collectivist state. Any form of governance that seeks to strengthen indigenous mores and values is immediately hated by them for no other reason than that it inteferes with their ultimate goal.. The most frightening part of all of this is that they don't even know who they really are. They just know one thing....hate.
Sounds about right. 👍

My question remains: How many of these people fully understand what they're asking for, what they're supporting? How many of them aren't paying attention and are just voting for a celebrity who hates the same people they hate, and how many really do want a strongman-based, right wing authoritarian pseudo-theocracy, the next Orban or Pinochet?

We'll probably never know, although many in the latter group may be more forthcoming after a Trump win.

There was an article a while ago about the feminization of Democrats. I watched parts of the debate again and basically heard women's words coming out of Biden's mouth. The Democrats are completely feminized now.

Women can be incredibly stupid (so can men of course, that's another story). Women SAY they want a world with less (or no) strong male influence but no one really wants to live in that world, including the dunderheads who tout it.

Trump is a bumbling, often obnoxious, offensive blowhard who nonetheless gets things done. That's a complete opposite from the feminized Democrat men: say much, do nothing or very little, be led around by feminine issues, thoughts, concerns etc. Oh and lie and gossip about all of it.

Very, very feminine. They hate strong men who dgaf and they have trained their people--even their feminized men--to hate the same.

Liberals act like 70 years of massive illegal alien voting needs to be proved. Pheeew. This is the level of detachment. I suppose they think Biden opened up the border to put more stress on scarce US resources.
The Re;publicans' strongest issues are crime, race, and immigraiton. This does not mean the the Democrats stole the 2020 presidential electkion .

The Re;publicans' strongest issues are crime, race, and immigraiton. This does not mean the the Democrats stole the 2020 presidential electkion .
I agree with the GOP on the issues of crime, race, and immigration. Indeed, I am more extreme on each of those than Trump is. I also want higher taxes for rich people and corporations, and more stringent environmental regulations.

Actually it is understandable why the majority of TDS have problems with Trump.
First of all I personally can't stand Trump. He is a braggart. A narcissist. A loudmouth. All characteristics I dislike.
The difference between a the majority of TDS people and millions of people like me, is frankly the TDS sufferers are just not mature enough.

I and millions of Trump supporters believe in a phrase from the movie "Apocalypse Now"....
" You talk the talk: do you walk the walk?"
Here is an extensive list of Trump "walking the walk"!

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.
  • America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
  • Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
  • The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
  • Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
  • More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
  • Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
  • The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
  • Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
Now some of you immature Biden supporters will claim as Biden has been proven are LIES!!
LATEST FALSE FACT-CHECKS ON JOE BIDEN

All found to be FALSE!
Biden says Inflation “was 9% when I came to office.”
Biden says he “got arrested” while protesting in favor of desegregation.
Biden said On classified documents in his possession, “none of it was high classified.”
“Ground zero in New York — I remember standing there the next day.”
"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean."
The price of gas is “down from over $5 when I took office.”
The “average federal income tax” paid by the richest Americans is “8%. … If you’re a cop, a teacher, a firefighter, union worker, you probably pay two to three times that.”
“When President Biden took office … there was no vaccine available.”
I’ve been in and out of Iraq and Afghanistan over 40 times.”
As a youth, “I got arrested” protesting for civil rights.
“I used to drive a tractor trailer … I only did it for part of a summer.”
“I can send every qualified person to a four-year college in their state for $150 billion.”

All considered:
PolitifactFALSE.png

These are just a few LIES documented by Politifact.com WHICH according to this web site is a very LEFT wing fact finding organization. PolitiFact Bias

Forum List

Back