🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Trump blames Biden for inflation, even though inflation is an international proglem. Then he says that he is not responsible for all the deaths form COVID-19 that happened during his administration.

There's a lot of reasons for inflation. The actions of the president may or may not contribute to them but certainly are far from being the only reason for the loss of spending value of the money unit. Politics is nearly 100% dishonest....one shouldn't pay too much mind to accusations spouted in the name of politics. As for inflation, first you would have to identify what it really is. No one seems to agree on that.

Just out of curiosity, how many words are in that explanation?

Why didn't your explanation convince the judges who ruled against Trump?

This is a simple matter actually. Trump either had more votes than Biden, or he did not. Where are those votes?
Read the posts in the link and find out (or remain ignorant).

As for the judges, I commented on that already. Once is enough.

That is what I keep telling him. If those claims had merit the judges would have said so.
YOu know what I said about the judges,I squashed that idea years ago. And none of my posts were debunked. Faun couldnt pass a quiz about those posts, and neither can you.

Trump blames Biden for inflation, even though inflation is an international proglem. Then he says that he is not responsible for all the deaths form COVID-19 that happened during his administration.
Biden is to blame for the inflation. He caused the hosing rental inflation by importing and airlifting illegal aliens into cities.

He caused the rest of the inflation, by cancelling oil leases/drilling.

If your argument is so all fired wonderful, why did the judges judge against you?
Can you read ? I told you already.

They didnt judge against. They never saw the evidence. Never examined it. (3rd time - don't ask me again)

USA has the most deaths with 1,219,487.

That is because a proudly ignorant grifter was in charge when COVID-19 hit.
One of Trumps greatest SUCCESSES was his REDUCTION of the Covid death toll, when he reduced it from 17,000 to 2,000.
  • Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June, and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did.
    90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.

What are we upset about.
That you voted for Shanghai Joe
1 Million dead from Covid.
Look in the mirror, you elected the bureaucrats that caused the deaths / pandemic, I still don’t trust the total number of deaths
65 Million jobs lost
Where did you get that number from, link? Try 17 to 18 million for the Wuhan China Virus that Fauci is responsible for in the first place. We cannot fix our problems when you continue to mistakenly blame the wrong people. The timing was perfect and yet you blame President Trump.
265,000 small businesses shuttered.
Oh but all the big box stores did fine, they actually did fantastic, whose administration was that under????
riots in the streets
Those idiots were Democrats / Liberals, next you’re going to claim Soros didn’t fund that group of criminals….
assaults on Democracy
With no weapons, right, keep blowing your smoke
No one misses Trump except for the die hards who can't admit they made a mistake.
This^^^^^^right here is the proof that you have your head in the sand
It's why half your party wants to move on to DeSatan and hope that no one notices he's a twit.
Do you read anything? Or is this just more of your dead spin, DeSantis lost the vote, but I almost forgot you gave up on free and fair elections by your total capitulation with our 2020 elections, the whole world knows it was rigged….

If Trump had responded quickly to COVID-19 fewer people would hae died. fewer jobs would have been lost.

Instead he pretended this:

It DID disappear -helped by Trump's continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed. :biggrin:

Have you seen people wearing masks this week ? Last week ? Last year ?

One of Trumps greatest SUCCESSES was his REDUCTION of the Covid death toll, when he reduced it from 17,000 to 2,000.
  • Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June, and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did.
    90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
It was too little too late. We still have more deaths than any other country.

Liar.

The Nevada case was thrown out due to lack of merit. And on appeal, en banc confirmed the lower court's finding.
To believe that the last election was stolen from Trump one has to believe that the judges, many of whom Trump nominated, conspired against him.

Can you read ? I told you already.

They didnt judge against. They never saw the evidence. Never examined it. (3rd time - don't ask me again)
Why didn't they examine the evidence? Were they conspiring against Trump? There was no evidence. Before the election Trump was behind in every major poll. As president he never had majority support.

US oil production is at an all time high. What are you talking about?

The United States imports oil from many countries, including Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Brazil. In 2022, Canada was the largest source of U.S. petroleum imports, accounting for 52% of the total, and 60% of crude oil imports. Other top sources of U.S. oil imports in March 2024 included:

Venezuela: 177,000 barrels per day
Iraq: 164,000 barrels per day
Nigeria: 138,000 barrels per day
Libya: 134,000 barrels per day
Guyana: 129,000 barrels per day
Us oil production is at an all time high eh ? Does this mean refining imported oil into petroleum product's, and then distributing those product's throughout America for profit or do you mean that America is exporting it's oil at an all time high for profit, while importing cheap oil for American usage after refining it in which also gives the oil industry an all time high in profits ????
Which of the two are being found in the grand scheme of things or are they mutually advantageous to the oil tycoons ?

Why didn't they examine the evidence? Were they conspiring against Trump? There was no evidence. Before the election Trump was behind in every major poll. As president he never had majority support.
Trump was winning the election up until things got real shady. These are things that have never been addressed properly in a court of law with a transparent open trial. That alone sends red flags to flying everywhere, and so it just continues forever and ever.

Forum List

Back