I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

Mystifying. :dunno:
He beat Hillary.

Biden is safe. Trump has the impulsive nature of a spoiled child.
The whole world is blowing up with wars, since Biden took over, American women & girls are getting killed & kidnapped by his illegal aliens left & right, he gave millions of $$$ to Hamas and then we had Oct 7, and this XXXX calls him "safe" Wow. This is how detached they are. :rolleyes:

I am starting to feel safe by the thought of Trump returning to the White House, and restoring all the peace there was 2017-2020, if we can just make it until then, without Biden getting us into World War 3.

The whole world is blowing up with wars, since Biden took over, American women & girls are getting killed & kidnapped by his illegal aliens left & right, he gave millions of $$$ to Hamas and then we had Oct 7, and this XXXX calls him "safe" Wow. This is how detached they are. :rolleyes:

I am starting to feel safe by the thought of Trump returning to the White House, and restoring all the peace there was 2017-2020, if we can just make it until then, without Biden getting us into World War 3.
Trump says he can't be blamed for the deaths from COVID-19 because the disease just happened when he was president.

Using his reasoning Biden cannot be blamed for the Russian invasion of Ukraine and Hamas' attack on Israel. Biden has responded to those wars as well as could be expected.

Trump claims that if he had been president Russia would not have dared invade Ukraine, and Hamas would not have dared attack Israel.

Trump is a champion liar. I do not believe anything he says.

As far as Afghanistan is concerned, Trump had four years to either win that war or end it. Instead he kicked the can down to Biden.

The Taliban could not have survived for twenty years against the best equipped and best financed military in the world without considerable support by the people of Afghanistan. After twenty years it was time for President Biden to admit defeat and leave Afghanistan.

Yet still better than the poopy head in now.
I do not understand how those who support Diaper Don can stand the stench from his soiled diapers.

TrumpCourt.jpg

Forum List

Back