🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden said not only do criminal aliens rape, but so do inlaws,spouses, brothers and sisters?

I don't know if I have mentioned it, but I am a legal immigrant to this great nation......formerly great nation. Since 1965, the Democrats have planned and engineered the dissolution of America in seeking power.

My wife, her parents and several relatives are legal immigrants to this country. They immigrated from a former Communist country. Knowing absolutely nothing about US politics when they entered, they quickly became staunch Republicans because they could see the writing on the wall and the ultimate end game of Democratic policies. There was no way that when they became citizens that they were going to vote for the party that serves as a pre-cursor for a system of government from which they fought so hard to escape. It is too bad that many spoiled, uninformed, non-immigrants are so blinded to this reality.

I assume nothing. He says it like that, so his people will rally to it emotionally whether having and statistical relevance or not. By in large it is untrue for the vast majority of migrants, including registered immigrants and asylum seekers, entering at ports of entry, the border jumpers and swimmers, whether turning themselves in to get on the federal rolls and the ones that come across, avoiding all contact with authorities, plus the student visa overstayed, and the H1B people that get seasonal work planning to return home, but decide to stay. If you want to stay, you got to keep a low profile, not attracting attention of law enforcement. Yes, there are criminal assholes that sneak in, but the majority of the criminal do sneak in, not coming to the scrutiny of process. This is not about whether I regard any and all that come into the country illegally, should be kicked out, and banned from re-entry. I do, even if they swim the river and turn themselves in to avoid waiting in line. People that do, should be processed (not adjudicated) and summarily kicked out, as they are unworthy of living in our country if they start by breaking into the country to avoid our immigration procedures. Our home-grown criminals are different, often thinking themselves entitled, as they only get a slap on the wrist if the push to far, indeed many times openly stealing with no repercussions, some jurisdictions not even prosecuting thieves and other shoplifters, due to court costs, jail costs, police manpower constraints, etc.. This why the vast majority of criminals in prison are home-grown, not immigrants, as immigrants legal or otherwise simply want to stay, and that requires attention to staying of radar.
Summary of what you heard him say?

Just a lil ol' Southern gal.....Seoul, South Korea.

No, Biden and the Democrats had no such intention. The plan is 60 years in the making.

How the Hart–Celler Act Changed America - Dissent Magazine

https://www.dissentmagazine.org › Article

How the HartCeller Act Changed America. The 1960s effort to end discriminatory quotas sowed the seeds of the political conflicts over immigration that ...

You're talking about the source of the values and ideals of Western Civilization.

There is a simple reason for the Democrat push, the Hart-Celler Act, that altered the target areas for immigration: these are people who need big government welfare.

You know that.

" Despite [Democrat] Robert Kennedy's promise that, "Immigration from any single country would be limited to 10 percent of the total," Mexico sent 20 percent of last year's immigrants. Hispanics have made up nearly half of all immigrants since 1968.

[Democrat] Ted Kennedy also claimed the 1965 amendments "will not cause American workers to lose their jobs."
Teddy cannot have it both ways: either the immigrant will remain unemployed and become a public charge, or he will take a job that otherwise could have gone to a native American. ....immigrant participation lowers wages.

... the [Democrat] 1965 Immigration Reform Act has remade society into the image its critics most feared. Immigration levels topping a million a year will increase U.S. population to 400 million within 50 years. Meanwhile, exponents of multiculturalism insist new arrivals make no effort to assimilate; to do so would be "genocidal," a notion that makes a mockery of real genocides. Instead, long-forgotten grudges are nursed against the white populace.

All the while, indigenous paychecks drop through lower wages and higher taxes collected to provide social services for immigrants. And this only takes into account legal immigration. " FrontPage Magazine - The 1965 Immigration Act: Anatomy of a Disaster

Former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Bin Mohamad said in a speech in 1997: "We do have the ultimate weapon. People are more mobile now. They can go anywhere. . . . If we are not allowed a good life in our countries, if we are going to be global citizens, then we should migrate North. We should migrate North in our millions, legally or illegally. Masses of Asians and Africans should inundate Europe and America."
Half a Century of Barely Controlled Immigration

How would he vote, Democrat or Republican?
Cool. I suspect then, you are multilingual and with that difficult language. Being a lil ol southern boy, I barely have command of decent American English.

Great article by Milkman, largely base on Coleman, giving very good background on the history of our continuing immigration problem, made worse due to political pressure on or by most presidents, certainly including Joe Biden. Rule by Executive order, is certainly a perilous thing.

What the fuck is Joe talking about?

Is he trying to pivot from illegals raping and murdering innocent American women to abortion?

"He went to the funeral. The idea that she was murdered by an immigrant. But here's the deal, a lot of young women are being raped by their inlaws. By their spouses. By their brothers and sisters. It's just ridiculous."

What is God’s name is he babbling about?

Yes, American citizens do commit torts, it's a human thing not a nationality associated dysfunction

Yes, American citizens do commit torts, it's a human thing not a nationality associated dysfunction

So sisters rape?

Incest is a big enough problem in the US to bring up during a discussion of criminal alien crime.

What the fuck is Joe talking about?

Is he trying to pivot from illegals raping and murdering innocent American women to abortion?

"He went to the funeral. The idea that she was murdered by an immigrant. But here's the deal, a lot of young women are being raped by their inlaws. By their spouses. By their brothers and sisters. It's just ridiculous."

What is God’s name is he babbling about?

You must have abortions because I’m letting thousands of rapists to illegally come into the US!

Naturally, if they cause injury or commit crimes of violence, they should not be kicked out,
I hope that means you support building the wall along with electronic survielence and adequate boots on the ground to prevent illegal entry

Illegals 15X rape versus family member
Why did Biden even distend into such garishness?
Mental incompetency is why

I hope that means you support building the wall along with electronic survielence and adequate boots on the ground to prevent illegal entry
No, to the wall. Yes to electronic survielance and boots on the ground. You are a much nicer person than I. I would be "Yes" to a FASCAM mine field creating no-man's land with a standard 4 foot chain link fence with signs in English saying Keep Out. Mine Field. Much cheaper than a wall, and much harder to cross, but warns.

No, to the wall. Yes to electronic survielance and boots on the ground. You are a much nicer person than I. I would be "Yes" to a FASCAM mine field creating no-man's land with a standard 4 foot chain link fence with signs in English saying Keep Out. Mine Field. Much cheaper than a wall, and much harder to cross, but warns.
I think you want open borders

The wall will stop most illegal aliens and drug smugglers, sex traffickers ect

So the first mission is to kill the wall

You say you want a minefield knowing that it will never happen

Which leaves the border wide open

I think you want open borders

The wall will stop most illegal aliens and drug smugglers, sex traffickers ect

So the first mission is to kill the wall

You say you want a minefield knowing that it will never happen

Which leaves the border wide open
How do you figure. I was combat arms for over 20 years. Nothing says keep out like a posted minefield. I have no problem with a mine field, no matter what the faint of heart say. Not totally heartless though. I believe in free ambulance service and emergency treatment before dump in country of origin. So, you favor very expensive walls that can be easily scaled, along with continual rebuilds every few years. Why. You got a construction company somewhere near the border, and low friends in high places? It is obvious, you don't want to keep them out, only make sure they are decent shape after their journey when fence jumping. It is not like I said cover the minefield with troops and interlocking fires, weapons loose.

To be fair no one could translate his gibberish

How do you figure. I was combat arms for over 20 years. Nothing says keep out like a posted minefield. I have no problem with a mine field, no matter what the faint of heart say. Not totally heartless though. I believe in free ambulance service and emergency treatment before dump in country of origin. So, you favor very expensive walls that can be easily scaled, along with continual rebuilds every few years. Why. You got a construction company somewhere near the border, and low friends in high places? It is obvious, you don't want to keep them out, only make sure they are decent shape after their journey when fence jumping. It is not like I said cover the minefield with troops and interlocking fires, weapons loose.
You are too well informed to think that a minefield would be allowed on the border

If proposed it would be tied up in court for years if not decades

Meanwhile with no wall millions of poor foreigners would enter the US

Forum List

Back