🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The "Baby Mama" phenomenon in Black culture. The flip side of 75 percent Fatherless homes.

They scream racist at everyone. The word has lost all meaning.

And any HINT that blacks might be responsible for their own problems sends them into a fury. The only acceptable position is that blacks can do no wrong; or, if they do, it is totally the fault of whites.
A racist is anyone who does not think whites are responsible for high rates of black poverty and incarceration.

Throughout high school, college, and my 20s and 30s, I personally never knew of a Jewish girl or woman who had a child out of wedlock. I would estimate that is at least 200 women, and 0 illegitimate babies.
Yup, they all got abortions.

I knew back in the 80's, when the College Republicans would clash with Liberals on abortion, guess which side the Jewish girls were on?

Out of pity too many whites decline to condemn black social pathology.

No, we just aren't a bunch of sexual prudes and hypocrites like the right are.

She seems awfully resistant to admit that, statistically, children raised in two-parent homes fare better than children of single mothers. Could it be that she doesn’t want to admit that the (shamefully) high OOW birthrate among blacks does indeed correlate to poorer outcomes among these children - and that whites cannot be blamed for that?

In France, 60% of the kids are born out of wedlock, they are just fine.

OOW just isn't a big deal.

A racist is anyone who does not think whites are responsible for high rates of black poverty and incarceration.
A racist is anyone who thinks it is wrong to jump a lesser qualified black into a position over a better qualified white based on skin color.

Yup, they all got abortions.

I knew back in the 80's, when the College Republicans would clash with Liberals on abortion, guess which side the Jewish girls were on?

No, we just aren't a bunch of sexual prudes and hypocrites like the right are.
If, as you believe, illegitimacy is a legitimate life style choice, those who have illegitimate children should be denied welfare checks.

A racist is anyone who thinks it is wrong to jump a lesser qualified black into a position over a better qualified white based on skin color.

Then let's get rid of all the legacies, dean's interest, athletics, children of staff, nepotism, people hiring their fuckbuddies, and all the other trapping of privilege that puts less qualified whites in positions.

Seems your outrage for "unfairness" seems a little selective.

In France, 60% of the kids are born out of wedlock, they are just fine.

OOW just isn't a big deal.
I am sure they usually do less well in life than the other 40%, and I do not want them to get welfare checks. Responsible married couples should not be taxed to support the illegitimate children of unmarried parents.

I am sure they usually do less well in life than the other 40%, and I do not want them to get welfare checks. Responsible married couples should not be taxed to support the illegitimate children of unmarried parents.
We shouldn’t be taxed to support the millions of illegals that Biden brought in, and now is putting up in hotels, either. But that’s a topic for another thread.

Actually, the French have universal health care, and a stronger welfare state than we have, and are better off for it.

We shouldn’t be taxed to support the millions of illegals that Biden brought in, and now is putting up in hotels, either. But that’s a topic for another thread.
Then we should have reformed immigration 20 years ago.

Then let's get rid of all the legacies, dean's interest, athletics, children of staff, nepotism, people hiring their fuckbuddies, and all the other trapping of privilege that puts less qualified whites in positions.

Legacies usually have rich parents who usually contribut money to the universitise who admit them. Scchool athletics pays for the athletic scholarships of school athletes many times over.

I see no benefit in lowering standards for blacks who have nothing going for them.

What makes you think blacks aren’t legacies, children of staff, athletes (!), etc? There are benefits to the school, or an employee benefit, to these instances. Race is not a factor.

Legacies usually have rich parents who usually contribut money to the universitise who admit them. Scchool athletics pays for the athletic scholarships of school athletes many times over.

I see no benefit in lowering standards for blacks who have nothing going for them.
So you are pretty much admitting college admissions aren't about "qualifications" or "merits", but just reinforcing a benefit to the institution.

Good. then you should have no problem with AA then. Unless you are a racist cockroach. Oh, wait, I forgot who I was talking to for a minute.

This is the reality of school integration and a welfare system that subsidizes illegitimacy. With few exceptions to be statistically significant the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers and violent criminals cannot be educated and are unemployable.

schoolintegration 1.jpeg

So you are pretty much admitting college admissions aren't about "qualifications" or "merits", but just reinforcing a benefit to the institution.

Good. then you should have no problem with AA then. Unless you are a racist cockroach. Oh, wait, I forgot who I was talking to for a minute.
That is not what I am admitting at all. The vast majority of university admissions are based on merrit. Exceptiosns are only legitimate when the university bnefits. Low IQ blacks have no business on college except to perform custodial work.

This is the reality of school integration and a welfare system that subsidizes illegitimacy. With few exceptions to be statistically significant the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers and violent criminals cannot be educated and are unemployable.

Oh, some kids danced on a desk, and that scares you. Woooo....

Uh, guy, most black folks have jobs... the black unemployment rate right now is only 5.6%, compared to 3.3% for whites.

Both countries, and I see a massive problem. Responsible married couples should not be requ ired to pay for that.
I can think of a lot of things I don't want to pay for, like supporting Zionists in their religious fantasies.

So a simple enough solution... you should be able to check off boxes for what you want your tax dollars to go to on your 1040. I'm guessing welfare will get funded before perpetual war in the Middle East.

That is not what I am admitting at all. The vast majority of university admissions are based on merrit. Exceptiosns are only legitimate when the university bnefits. Low IQ blacks have no business on college except to perform custodial work.

Except they aren't based on "Merit". 42% of Harvard Admissions were Athletics, Legacies, Dean's Interest or Children of Staff.

Since I doubt you ever qualified to get into an Ivy League school, or were ever seriously considered for one, you are awfully concerned about who gets something you'd never be considered for. Same thing with Lisa. It's like you are worried about who is getting served at a restaurant that would never let you in the door.

Full disclosure- I applied for Annapolis when I went to HS, but wasn't considered because I had an overbite! No shit! The Navy wanted all their officers to have perfect teeth! I ended up going to UIC, and was very happy to have graduated from there, even though during the time I was there, I had to work two minimum wage jobs, serve in the reserves, and deal with both of my parents succumbing to cancer.

Forum List

Back