Trump's Tiny Rally in Philly

I'd take a presidential vote that mirrors each candidates rally attendance, if that's the deal on the table. Otherwise, who really gives a fuck. MAGA

People are at home watching the Olympic Trials. Those two rallies were scheduled during the Olympic Trials. We are dedicated to sports

Not one person in the entire world would go see Biden :scared1:
Biden's event in NH was so dead the few people in the room joked someone should call bingo.

This is the best liberals can do? Whine about the opposition's attendance while their loser can't even hit the campaign trail. Biden only does private events with rich elites these days. Sad.

he won with help and lies censorship and banning by said entities .. the truth is the Dems greatest enemy .. tell us commie ...is the laptop real ? and who's the big guy ?
I give absolutely no fucks. These are magaturd narratives. I have no interest in addressing, much less defending them. The burdens are yours, not mine.

So, that's it, then?
what more to say .. the best defense against Dems is the truth .. but here ya go ..

what more to say .. the best defense against Dems is the truth .. but here ya go ..

So you counter with more magaturd narratives from the New York Post? :dunno:

Knock Is this thing on?

Forum List

Back