Trump's Tiny Rally in Philly

do you ever bother to read your links?

The only problem is, Milwaukee isn’t returning the affection — not even close — and that could be a big problem for Biden. Polls suggest the president is trailing his 2020 performance in the city and surrounding county.
Yep, I read it. That's how I know there are also on-the-ground interviews in that article.

"The threat is in plain sight on the North Side, amid the theatrical black walls and candy red barber chairs of Zoe’s Barber Elite & Beauty Salon. The barbershop was recently selected for a pilot program by the voter advocacy group Black Men Vote, largely because it is located in one of the majority Black precincts that’s seen voter participation deteriorate from the sky-high levels of the Obama era when Black voter participation surged in Milwaukee to 70 percent in 2008 and then 77 percent in 2012.

The idea is for barbers like Lorenzo Davis, the owner, to serve as ambassadors for voting in their communities, to help reverse what the group sees as the disengagement of Black men from the electoral process.

Davis, for his part, appears to be sold on Trump. “He’s about business,” Davis said to me when I asked who he planned to vote for in 2024. “I agree with him that we should have more American-made products.”

You should read the whole article.

The on-the-ground interviews reinforce the polls.

Last edited:
with the help of the MSM, Social media, and Intel agencies and other 3 letter agencies covering for Briben and censoring and banning negative info on the Briben families shady dealings ..
It's Biden, Idnar. Not some made up excuse of a name you think intimidates.

Talk about Trump paying people to attend his group of morons. It's more realistic.

Trump shit show. Trump shit show. Here we go to the Trump shit show..

Forum List

Back