Trump's Tiny Rally in Philly

Right, sure......

"What Is a Cult of Personality?

A cult of personality, sometimes referred to as a personality cult, is defined as “exaggerated devotion to a charismatic political, religious, or other leader.”

Why would anyone accuse leftists of being part of a "Cult of personality" when his supporters consider him fit to do anything more than wipe his own ass? Oh yeah, "Biden for POTUS", makes perfect sense. Wow are you guys wise and stable, you're regular intellects. Read my signature.
remedial education would fail you

And what have you been told? You are just another troll who has not has an idea of his own in years.

IronyMeterSplode.jpg

Let's have one original thought of yours concerning anything. I'll wait.
Good luck, he's not in tune with reality for starts, and he's a safe-space dweller. Case in point, he says post 35 is fake news, strictly because he can't take the truth, so he pretends it's not.

you and your worship of the polls.

some people never learn.
Pretty impressive poll.

Do you think CNN is lying to prop up Trump? 😂

I'll be happy to see your evidence that the poll is wrong.

What?

You don't have any?

I've got bad news for ya.

Denial is only the first stage of grief. You've got a ways to go on your journey to acceptance.

Trump's Tiny Rally in Philly​

:heehee: tiny rally ...

:auiqs.jpg:tiny hands ...

tiny mushroom
... :blowpop:

Indeed, she trusted in the polls just like you and your tribe members are.

so little difference between the two sides
That is because at the top of each party they are the same. Anti-American globalist dickweeds that hate the very idea of a free people anywhere, including the USA.

Trump is having a hard time filling high school gyms. His rally in Philly at Temple University was only half full, maybe 5000 people were there to listen to Trump talk about people having problems buying a toothbrush.
His rallies aren't being held in big indoor venues either because he doesn't pay his bills.
Rumor is the Trump campaign has resorted to paying people to attend.

"Here is a video of Trump at his rally tonight in swing state PA at Temple University’s Liacouras Center, capacity 10,200. It’s half empty."

Bro. I can't stand Trump. But his crowd, even this one in philly is huge.

Pretty impressive poll.

Do you think CNN is lying to prop up Trump? 😂

I'll be happy to see your evidence that the poll is wrong.

What?

You don't have any?

Denial is only the first stage of grief. You've got a ways to go on your journey to acceptance.

We will not know if that and all the other polls are wrong till Nov.

I am just going by past experience on how the polls have done.

I lack your ability to have blind unquestioning faith in things.

I wish I had it, life is so much easier when you just accept what you are told and say "thank you sir"

Trump is having a hard time filling high school gyms. His rally in Philly at Temple University was only half full, maybe 5000 people were there to listen to Trump talk about people having problems buying a toothbrush.
His rallies aren't being held in big indoor venues either because he doesn't pay his bills.
Rumor is the Trump campaign has resorted to paying people to attend.

"Here is a video of Trump at his rally tonight in swing state PA at Temple University’s Liacouras Center, capacity 10,200. It’s half empty."

Did you notice that this video is bring recorded as people are entering the venue?

That is because at the top of each party they are the same. Anti-American globalist dickweeds that hate the very idea of a free people anywhere, including the USA.

including the man you spend your days worshiping.

weird.

Forum List

Back