Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

They are black jobs when black folks have them? Make it make sense. Girl I was working when you was sitting in a sandbox with a shitty diaper on. So why didn't he say they are taking white jobs, using your logic they are white jobs when white folks have them. Oh, I know wat Massa waz talkin bout.
Does the government count the blacks working?

No dumbass, you are trying to sidestep what the fool said.

Trump said. “They’re taking Black jobs now and it could be 18, it could be 19, and even 20 million people. They’re taking Black jobs, and they’re taking Hispanic jobs, and you haven’t seen it yet.”

Nowhere does he say a damn thing about white jobs, so tell us what are black jobs?
Do you not understand the meaning of "unskilled labor"? Do I really have to spell it out for you? Try ditch digger, dish washer, maid or day laborer to name a few.

As long as the Department of Labor keeps statistics on unemployment by race, "we" will be able to track "Black jobs."

Is that concept too difficult for the descendants of America's enslaved people to understand? Or do they simply deny its existence because the expression was used by the Bad Orange Man?

Yinz are so pathetic. Thank God some of you are starting to leave the plantation.

So now according to morons like you, any job held by a black person is a black job. That's stupid as hell.
Well the person is black, and the job belongs to the black person while occupying it, uhhh so it appears that uhhhh at that moment it's a black job. Now if you get dominance in a job market where Black's occupy certain job's in that market place, then many blacks themselves might consider it a market of predominantly black owned job's, just like they do in majority black run cities for example (mayor Nagen said after Katrina struck New Orleans), that "New Orleans would become a chocolate city once again".

Then there's this -

Time to stop the back and forth people, it's just crazy.

Do you not understand the meaning of "unskilled labor"? Do I really have to spell it out for you? Try ditch digger, dish washer, maid or day laborer to name a few.
The illegals are actually some super skilled laborers in many labor intensive fields, and the spill over has affected not only lower skilled market's, but it has gotten into the middle class labor markets also, and therefore it is undermining them as well.

Well the person is black, and the job belongs to the black person while occupying it, uhhh so it appears that uhhhh at that moment it's a black job. Now if you get dominance in a job market where Black's occupy certain job's in that market place, then many blacks themselves might consider it a market of predominantly black owned job's, just like they do in majority black run cities for example (mayor Nagen said after Katrina struck New Orleans), that "New Orleans would become a chocolate city once again".

Then there's this -

Time to stop the back and forth people, it's just crazy.

Which jobs would that be? Why do you keep heeing and hawing and just tell us what black jobs are?

Forum List

Back