You can't be president until you are 35. Is it time to have an upper limit on age?

They keep showing up at my home delivering food to me. Some have resorted to showing me on their cell phones statements they do not understand English. I tell them Muchas Gracias and they always laugh in approval.
The Senate Bill was created to keep them coming, as you claim they say they come to work. What is wrong with Americans working?
... because we don't work these jobs if we don't have to. I am not going to be your domestic.

The Senate bill legalized the invasion and funded it. HOLY SHIT! It was also chocked full of poison pills to prevent Trump from securing the border should he win.
I wish Democrats valued Americans in the same fashion they value illegal aliens. We could make astounding progress if they stopped praising illegal aliens.

I never pull what you just pulled.
You’re actually correct. I told the truth. You make ridiculous statements that you never back up. My favorite is how flash bangs forced the blob supporters to invade the capitol.

Again, cops caused the crowd to rush the capital by tossing grenades. I think they call them flash bangs.
Pure insanity.

You’re actually correct. I told the truth. You make ridiculous statements that you never back up. My favorite is how flash bangs forced the blob supporters to invade the capitol.

Pure insanity.
This will stop you from daily lying.

Yeah, it’s a dispersal tool that causes temporary blindness and disorientation.; it doesn’t cause anyone to enter a building shit brains.
Their safest spot to be was inside the building. That was not all of the cops either.

Forum List

Back