The comic value of watching the left realize Biden is beyond sunset yet they can't articulate their disapproval without invoking...

We have a clear choice before US . Vote for an honest man who's spent years serving his country or voting for a selfish , evil convicted felon who only served himself. No contest.
If someone votes for a convicted felon for President, they are morally bankrupt. Period.

We have a clear choice before US . Vote for an honest man who's spent years serving his country or voting for a selfish , evil convicted felon who only served himself. No contest.
We know how trump got so rich. Explain to us all how Biden got so rich?

Got it!
Your choice...
Screenshot_20240630_131807_Google.jpg

Not at all. But it sure is peculiar that you would bring that up.
LOL.

Your another one of these are you? Ask the CIA and FBI where I am from I've reached out to both.

Americans are the nicest, most giving people on earth. They have men and women willing to sacrifice for the liberty of their nation and the world. You have leaders who aren't leaders at all. You have people like yourself who denigrate someone because their opinions are different.

The more educated someone is, be it an Elon Musk or Ben Carson, they deem them the biggest threat to America simply because they want the patriotic, world leader America of the 1980s, not the declining U.S of the 2000s.

I didn't support Trump when he ran. His policies though are light years ahead of those who are watching America fail. I dont give a damn about Trumps personality, I, and most of the educated world, just want competence.

That’s another thing I don’t get. I’ve had some Democrats admit that while Biden’s policies “aren’t the best,” they defend him by saying at least he’s a nice, decent guy.

WHERE are they coming up with that? He’s a nasty, lying old man with a bad temper who has demonized half of his constituents as threats to democracy.

They are just parroting what the corporate media says.

These are the same people who tried to paint Merrick Garland as a moderate SCOTUS NOMINEE. We all know that is bullshit.

Biden has always been a loudmouth jerkoff asshole.

ALWAYS.

LOL.

Your another one of these are you? Ask the CIA and FBI where I am from I've reached out to both.

Americans are the nicest, most giving people on earth. They have men and women willing to sacrifice for the liberty of their nation and the world. You have leaders who aren't leaders at all. You have people like yourself who denigrate someone because their opinions are different.

The more educated someone is, be it an Elon Musk or Ben Carson, they deem them the biggest threat to America simply because they want the patriotic, world leader America of the 1980s, not the declining U.S of the 2000s.

I didn't support Trump when he ran. His policies though are light years ahead of those who are watching America fail. I dont give a damn about Trumps personality, I, and most of the educated world, just want competence.
You sure do like giving speeches that go off on wild tangents.

They are just parroting what the corporate media says.

These are the same people who tried to paint Merrick Garland as a moderate SCOTUS NOMINEE. We all know that is bullshit.

Biden has always been a loudmouth jerkoff asshole.

ALWAYS.
That's some projection right there. Text book.

Lefties, you watched MSNBC AND CNN Thursday night.

THEY WERE COMPLETELY HORRIFIED BY BIDEN’S PERFORMANCE AND WANT TO REPLACE HIM.

Talk shit about Trump all you want…THE DEM PARTY DOES NOT THINK BIDEN CAN BEAT TRUMP.

Why dont you cult fuck assholes go cry to MSNBC AND CNN AND THE NYT?

Talk shit to them about how great Biden is.
Bet we’ll have new post-debate polls by tomorrow. I’m especially interested in Virginia.

"Wild tangents"?

Please be more specific. You think people should be chosen by a small group of elitists or should millions of American citizens decide?
Another wild tangent. When did we start discussing election methodology? Or did you just start a new topic within this thread?

It’s been delicious to watch the panic.... smart people wouldn't be in this position... democrats are stupid....
Trump sure was smart accepting a debate that had rules tailor-made to advantage his opponent.

Kudos to Trump and both mods for not revealing how shocked they were by the degree of Biden’s dementia on display.

Another wild tangent. When did we start discussing election methodology? Or did you just start a new topic within this thread?
Obama used racial divisions in his re-election campaign, it hasn't stopped. Biden called white males as the greatest national security threat to America. This division has not slowed down, it has been amped up. Be you Christian, Jewish or otherwise, if you have a pale complexion, you are the enemy of the state.

Biden held an entire press conference with a red background to attack the "extreme MAGAS" or whatever he called them.

Obama used racial divisions in his re-election campaign, it hasn't stopped. Biden called white males as the greatest national security threat to America. This division has not slowed down, it has been amped up. Be you Christian, Jewish or otherwise, if you have a pale complexion, you are the enemy of the state.

Biden held an entire press conference with a red background to attack the "extreme MAGAS" or whatever he called them.
Obama did not do that. Biden did not say that. Trump supporters, on the other hand, have proven themselves to be seditious traitors. Enemies of America

Obama did not do that. Biden did not say that. Trump supporters, on the other hand, have proven themselves to be seditious traitors. Enemies of America
Traitors because they wave American flags and vote against career politicians?

Explain how they are traitors.

The republican voters chose Trump by voting.
The DNC chose Biden for Democrat voters without consent.
As I recall there were primaries that Biden won. I know the nomination was won by Biden by the time Virginia got a chance to weigh in.

Biden's performance was horrifying, I just couldn't watch the whole thing. Am I going to vote for Biden? You bet I am. I'd prefer a President that can't do anything to one that can do immense harm to the country.

Traitors because they wave American flags and vote against career politicians?

Explain how they are traitors.
Traitors for not only invading the US Capitol on 1/6, but supporting, obfuscating, and upon reflection, diminishing the roles of those who participated in that vile act.

Traitors for not only invading the US Capitol on 1/6, but supporting, obfuscating, and upon reflection, diminishing the roles of those who participated in that vile act.
How the F can you extrapolate your biased, skewed view of what happened that day with a group of people to 78M voters or whatever it was Trump achieved?

The bias, double standard and hypocrisy is astonishing.

The poison and rot is from within. And its name is Trump supporter.

Right. In other words, as a supporter of democracy (haha), you believe in putting a senile, nursing-home candidate back into the most powerful, demanding, important job in the world, despite knowing now and forced to admit that UNELECTED, unnamed, shadowy figures hiding in the background with unknown agendas and alliances must really be running his administration and the country for him secretly these past 4 years.

And you call this "health and vitality" because as a supporter of democracy, you put your party and winning ahead of the very safety and security of the nation (and world).

A man who couldn't sell a used car or run a burger counter is right now walking around with the nuclear football because of partisan idiots like you.

Forum List

Back