The comic value of watching the left realize Biden is beyond sunset yet they can't articulate their disapproval without invoking...

LMAO, really? You are complaining about superficial crap like suit colors and podium angles that Biden dictated while you disregard the lack of a cognitive response by Biden. You are a great example of why the dems are going to lose bigly in Nov.
I'm not a dem, so it doesn't matter at all.

What has really happened here Pexman is that the far-left LIVE by cognitive dissonance! Every part of their lives depends on their being able to DELUDE themselves into their alternate, cultish reality, have now been rudely FORCED to confront the reality that Biden really is as UNFIT for the office as the rest of us have been telling them for YEARS.

Pretty funny that the same party who accused conservatives of destroying democracy are now exposed for putting their party and winning for themselves ahead of the security of the nation with a candidate who CLEARLY has NOT been running the country!

Almost as funny as a candidate, first touted as America's Most Popular President Ever, to now before his term is out, the same party begging him to step down. :laugh2:
Trump hit the nail squarely on the head with his remark about the Manchurian Candidate -- I am surprised no one in the media or the viewing public seemed to pick up on it.

The poison and rot is from within. And its name is Trump supporter.
Well be more specific "former Obama supporters",

So, you hate the former middle class, blue collar worker.'

As someone who has rubbed shoulders with corporate leaders making seven figures and also labourers making minimum wage, you don't appreciate that everyone has a role in a successful country.

I am drawn to technology and complicated challenges, this doesn't take anything away from those who get their hands dirty in an honest days work. Now left out in the cold.

Well be more specific "former Obama supporters",

So, you hate the former middle class, blue collar worker.'

As someone who has rubbed shoulders with corporate leaders making seven figures and also labourers making minimum wage, you don't appreciate that everyone has a role in a successful country.

I am drawn to technology and complicated challenges, this doesn't take anything away from those who get their hands dirty in an honest days work. Now left out in the cold.
Wow your post could not have made less sense. Did you use some type of language converter for the post?

Read the post again. I read it as saying Trump was far better than Biden.
As our sesame street kids were watching I was hoping they would not bring up the word... but there goes Biden departing all presidential dignity to bring up the word, "SEX"

He began acting like a child.

TRUMP

The few on here that are finally waking up to reality, and the entirety of the MSM talking heads just can't figure out how to condemn their party for the hole they've dug without bringing Trump into it.
It's as if they're mad at Trump for Bidens mental problems being exposed.

The republican voters chose Trump by voting.
The DNC chose Biden for Democrat voters without consent.

The fault for the situation you're in lies squarely in your own party which includes the MSM who hid Bidens condition.

They destroy their stupid WHATABOUTISM clause when they instantly pivot to Trump.

Trump is cognitively superior to Biden in every way. That was clear Thursday if you are one of those still lying to yourself for the sake of spreading communism.

If Biden was a nice person, one could almost see why Democrats like him. But he is full of hate. Biden did not come close to uniting the USA. And the press supports him?
That’s another thing I don’t get. I’ve had some Democrats admit that while Biden’s policies “aren’t the best,” they defend him by saying at least he’s a nice, decent guy.

WHERE are they coming up with that? He’s a nasty, lying old man with a bad temper who has demonized half of his constituents as threats to democracy.

They destroy their stupid WHATABOUTISM clause when they instantly pivot to Trump.

Trump is cognitively superior to Biden in every way. That was clear Thursday if you are one of those still lying to yourself for the sake of spreading communism.
You cant even define communism.

That’s another thing I don’t get. I’ve had some Democrats admit that while Biden’s policies “aren’t the best,” they defend him by saying at least he’s a nice, decent guy.

WHERE are they coming up with that? He’s a nasty, lying old man with a bad temper who has demonized half of his constituents as threats to democracy.
You are a threat.

Exactly true.

TRUMP

The few on here that are finally waking up to reality, and the entirety of the MSM talking heads just can't figure out how to condemn their party for the hole they've dug without bringing Trump into it.
It's as if they're mad at Trump for Bidens mental problems being exposed.

The republican voters chose Trump by voting.
The DNC chose Biden for Democrat voters without consent.

The fault for the situation you're in lies squarely in your own party which includes the MSM who hid Bidens condition.
We have a clear choice before US . Vote for an honest man who's spent years serving his country or voting for a selfish , evil convicted felon who only served himself. No contest.

Lefties, you watched MSNBC AND CNN Thursday night.

THEY WERE COMPLETELY HORRIFIED BY BIDEN’S PERFORMANCE AND WANT TO REPLACE HIM.

Talk shit about Trump all you want…THE DEM PARTY DOES NOT THINK BIDEN CAN BEAT TRUMP.

Why dont you cult fuck assholes go cry to MSNBC AND CNN AND THE NYT?

Talk shit to them about how great Biden is.

We have a clear choice before US . Vote for an honest man who's spent years serving his country or voting for a selfish , evil convicted felon who only served himself. No contest.

Biden did not SERVE HIS COUNTRY.

FUCK OFF.

Forum List

Back