Biden Is A National Security Risk.

Like killing new born babies? That kind of lies?
It's not a lie.

To democrats credit, they at least make the baby comfortable while they talk the mom into killing it and harvesting it's blood and organs.

Democrats do nothing but gaslight Americans and any American who believes Democrats is retarded.

To Biden the working class earns $400,000 per year. Is he correct?
No, of course not! But he must truly believe it himself for him to wave it in the faces of his loyal supporters.

The irony! The working class must be accepting it!

I can only imagine that those making less than 400K must be embarrassed to admit it?

But could Trump even relate to believing it's much, much less?

They're both still on board with the American way for the working class Robert.

Can you list some of these Trump lies?

The left claims it was 46 during the debate. Name 10.

I'll name 10 Biden lies if you can name 10 Trump lies.
I just gave you one!

Migrants taking Black jobs. There's another.

Trump claiming he's the reason prescription drugs are cheaper. That's another one.

Troops like Trump? That's another.

Trump kept Russia from invading Ukraine. That's another.

There, I just gave you 5 obvious Trump lies he said repeatedly. What did Biden lie about?

It's not a lie.

To democrats credit, they at least make the baby comfortable while they talk the mom into killing it and harvesting it's blood and organs.

Democrats do nothing but gaslight Americans and any American who believes Democrats is retarded.

Billo is a liar. He also says Trump told you to inject bleach. Roe V. Wade allowed for late term abortions and Trump made that clear. It is one of the elephants in the room that moron democrats would like to gloss over.

That debate made the tapes worthless, because even if they show Biden is even worse off it proves nothing new. Unless Biden is faking it. Then we have an even worse situation on our hands.

The Democrat Party doesn't care enough about this country to do what needs to be done. Replace him now.

Biden is doing exactly what they wanted him to do anyway.

According to the Uniparty, Biden is doing his job extremely well.
The tapes show this isn't new. It is an ongoing issue Democrats have been covering up.

No, of course not! But he must truly believe it himself for him to wave it in the faces of his loyal supporters.

The irony! The working class must be accepting it!

I can only imagine that those making less than 400K must be embarrassed to admit it?

But could Trump even relate to believing it's much, much less?

They're both still on board with the American way for the working class Robert.
Trump is. Biden sees $400,000 as working class. I see them as executive class or actors class.

You made excellent points.

I am thinking now as would Putin. Face Biden some more or Trump?? Biden by a mile is favored by Putin.
The problem is, he doesn't fear ANYONE in America now. He knows that Trump can easily be targeted by the Establishment. He knows that one way or another, leaders will be controlled. This control is vital to Putin as he relies on intelligence reports. Trumps first term he didnt get anything because Trump was constantly cryptic. This upset the Establishment who desire the need to control politicians, but it always was hell for foreign leaders.

At this point partisan politics can wait
The security of this nation cannot. We can do all the back and forth partisan politics bullshit we want
But for a hot minute we need to call "time out". The entire world watched what happened at that debate. It was not only a National embarrassment, it was an expose' on how vulnerable we are.
This guy needs to be removed NOW! 25th ammendment... whatever it takes. Even if that means Harris becomes President for a few months. While we may question the decisions she might make; at least we know she can make a decision.
This is so far beyond party politics, that I cannot believe we're still entertaining discussions of an election; instead of putting someone, anyone in the Oval Office for the time being.
At this point, Biden is a threat to National security.
1719761639193.png
YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND!

Forum List

Back